What is the CORNERSTONE of your PC?

I have the following:

Im working on the 06 Press Pass set and always wanted a "1/1" in there and since this cost a whopping 4 bucks, its gonna stay:

f06d_1.jpg

For Hagan:

haganh.jpg

hagana1.jpg

hagang.jpg

hagana2.jpg

hagann.jpg

and for Notre Dame:

JuliusJones3-25.jpg

quinnppauto.jpg

4602_1_b.jpg

Figures you say "cornerstone" (singular) and the Hawks fans post 73 cards a piece :razz:

punk. One for each player!!! Except I couldn't decide on Deion Branch. They were the first two cards I ever got of his from bigtom back in the CP days.

We are just that proud of our Hawks!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

punk. One for each player!!! Except I couldn't decide on Deion Branch. They were the first two cards I ever got of his from bigtom back in the CP days.

We are just that proud of our Hawks!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Who?? Hawks?!?! You mean that team that got kicked out of the AFC West for not being able to compete?? j/k! If that were at all true the Raiders would be d-III in college!

Who?? Hawks?!?! You mean that team that got kicked out of the AFC West for not being able to compete?? j/k! If that were at all true the Raiders would be d-III in college!

you sure they would be that high? I'm thinking a semi-pro team. At least then, maybe they would make the playoffs...

I wouldnt say couldn't live without, because who knows how long I actually keep everything. I tend to collect, and when I find something else I really want instead, then I sell to make the money for it. This would be the short list of stuff that would be hard to get rid of.

For hines Ward it would be

HINESGRID67OF10SCAN.jpg

HINESMVPAUTO.jpg

or this new incoming #1/1

1of1nthineswardbt0.jpg

for the Holmes = all #1/1
hwll054.jpg

Roethlisberger would be these

abdroethlisbergermatchingpatch119of.jpg

holmesbigbenfeb20001.jpg

benhines003.jpg

Bettis would be

BETTIS4OF25.jpg

bettis1of56vm.jpg

Willie Parker would be

FWPexquisiteto25005.jpg

Well, for sentimental value...

DaveKreig89Toppsteamcard1.jpg

The back of this team card has the 1988 schedule on it, the first Seahawks game I ever attended in person. Beat the Raiders!! :cool:

And "just cause I have 'em"

ShaunAlexander00SPXAutoJersey746.jpg

SPX jer/auto rc

and pretty much all of my Josh Brown collection.

Back