Blind Trades (I Get Astros)

Hey, my total count is 42 RC's/1st, 28 inserts, 27 parallels, 1 patch, and 4 numbered cards. Do you have enough Royals to trade for all those? Mets or Phillies can fill in if needed.

Post it up. I'll start pulling Phillies for you.
I just got mine. I was expecting mostly random players I have not heard of, but instead I got a package that included some of my favorite players, stars, and hall of famers! I am thrilled with this trade. Thank you so much!

I just got mine. I was expecting mostly random players I have not heard of, but instead I got a package that included some of my favorite players, stars, and hall of famers! I am thrilled with this trade. Thank you so much!
There were some random players too, but I'm glad you were happy!

I am essentially out of St. Louis Cardinals cards because of a big trade here. All other teams are still very much in play.

Astros Inserts 2:1 26
Astros parallels 1:1 73
Astros rookies 2:1 154

163 serials

Do you have that many O's serials you can send me?

Astros Inserts 2:1 26
Astros parallels 1:1 73
Astros rookies 2:1 154

163 serials

Do you have that many O's serials you can send me?
I should have more than enough. I am walking out the door for work. Post it up and I'll get it all pulled this afternoon.

Sweet. I found some more before I left home. So I will post it up now and get them mailed out when usps picks up today... Updated totals are
Astros Inserts 2:1 52
Astros parallels 1:1 70
Astros rookies 2:1 168

Total 180 serial numbered.

If you don't have enough O's fill in with anything else recent, I don't really care. Thanks!

Loved this round too..
I will work another pile of Astros for a different team... Maybe I'll go after Cubs or Marlins next.

Last edited:
Back