Blind Trades (I Get Astros)

2 Astros rookies for 1 serial-numbered card.
2 Astros inserts for 1 serial-numbered card.
1 Astros parallel for 1 serial-numbered card.
1 Astros serial-numbered card for 2 serial-numbered cards.

So I have
Astros Inserts 50 -25serial
Astros parallels 18 -18 serial
Astros rookies 14 -7serial

Some of these are dups if that’s ok
So is this 50 serials? If so I’m game. Id like all the Os you have and then mix in anything else that isn’t serial numbered above 3000.

2 Astros rookies for 1 serial-numbered card.
2 Astros inserts for 1 serial-numbered card.
1 Astros parallel for 1 serial-numbered card.
1 Astros serial-numbered card for 2 serial-numbered cards.

So I have
Astros Inserts 50 -25serial
Astros parallels 18 -18 serial
Astros rookies 14 -7serial

Some of these are dups if that’s ok
So is this 50 serials? If so I’m game. Id like all the Os you have and then mix in anything else that isn’t serial numbered above 3000.
Post it up and I'll start pulling. I have enough for it to be all O's.

Hey, I'm at 42 RC's/1st's, 13 inserts, and 7 parallels, and a stack of freebie base from 1973 to 2024. I'm trading a friend a bunch of cards this weekend, will probably wait to see if there's any Astros in there.

Hey, I'm at 42 RC's/1st's, 13 inserts, and 7 parallels, and a stack of freebie base from 1973 to 2024. I'm trading a friend a bunch of cards this weekend, will probably wait to see if there's any Astros in there.
Excellent. I can't wait to see what I end up with in these blind trades! It will be like opening packs where every card is the team I wish was in the packs.

Pretty sure I have a commemorative patch of houston would you be interested (Yanks,Blue Jays, Expos/Nats and dodgers and shohei) thats what im looking for lmk on that thank you my man

I've got a cristian javier world series relic /99 non-auto from 23 topps. I'm a mariners guy if interested
I'm down. How many numbered cards would you want in return? (If you're not wanting this to be a blind trade, drop me a message and I'll see what we can work out)

How many more serial numbered Os cards do you have? Loved the first lot… your batch was picked up today.

I’ll have to work a new lot together depending on what you have

How many more serial numbered Os cards do you have? Loved the first lot… your batch was picked up today.

I’ll have to work a new lot together depending on what you have
Glad it arrived safely! I have somewhere around 150-175 more serial-numbered O's.

Glad it arrived safely! I have somewhere around 150-175 more serial-numbered O's.
I will work together your wants of Astros I have... Mostly will be 2008-present...There will be duplicates again, but I should have plenty of rookie cards, some more inserts, and possibly more parallels.

Astros Inserts 2:1 26
Astros parallels 1:1 73
Astros rookies 2:1 154

163 serials

Last edited:
Back