Prize Random Complete! We Have Reached Our Goal!!! SCC YouTube Channel Quest For 200 Subscribers Contest

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Live link to the prize randomization video:

Hi everybody!

We are getting very close to 200 subscribers on our SCC YouTube channel. I think we are at 168 or so. So I thought it would be fun to run a contest that might help us get to that 200 subscriber mark.

Here is how this contest will work.

Step 1. Subscribe to our SCC YouTube here: https://youtube.com/@sportscardclub374?si=36uaBOcGZxe-l_Nr

Step 2. After you have subscribed just post in this thread that you have done so.

That's it...and you will be entered into this contest!

If you have previously subscribed to our channel THANK YOU!!! You will also be allowed to enter this contest by following Step 2 and posting in this thread. But if you would like to share our channel with somebody else that might be interested in subscribing that would be really great and much appreciated!

If/when we reach that 200 subscriber mark I will take all of the members names who have posted here in this thread and randomize them to determine the winners of the contest. We'll pick 3 winners and you will have your choice of either a FREE SPOT in a future group box break, or I can send a prize pack containing cards from your favorite teams/players/sets/etc. your choice!

Hopefully this will be a fun little contest. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Hi everybody!

We are getting very close to 200 subscribers on our SCC YouTube channel. I think we are at 168 or so. So I thought it would be fun to run a contest that might help us get to that 200 subscriber mark.

Here is how this contest will work.

Step 1. Subscribe to our SCC YouTube here: https://youtube.com/@sportscardclub374?si=36uaBOcGZxe-l_Nr

Step 2. After you have subscribed just post in this thread that you have done so.

That's it...and you will be entered into this contest!

If you have previously subscribed to our channel THANK YOU!!! You will also be allowed to enter this contest by following Step 2 and posting in this thread. But if you would like to share our channel with somebody else that might be interested in subscribing that would be really great and much appreciated!

If/when we reach that 200 subscriber mark I will take all of the members names who have posted here in this thread and randomize them to determine the winners of the contest. We'll pick 3 winners and you will have your choice of either a FREE SPOT in a future group box break, or I can send a prize pack containing cards from your favorite teams/players/sets/etc. your choice!

Hopefully this will be a fun little contest. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike
Previously subscribed.

Back