What a Weekend for Pulls!

vandychris

Bench Warmer
Dropped some $$$$ this weekend, came up with some nice stuff. Looking for the guys in my sig. if you see anything you like. Also, you can check out my site HERE if you want.
sterlingrookies1.jpg

bowmanothers1.jpg

sterlingvets2.jpg

AND ONE FOR THE OLD PERSONAL COLLECTION - DEFINITELY NOT FOR TRADE
(its in the mail tomorrow morning first thing)
youngredemptionfront1.jpg

I WAS LIKE DANG! A REDEMPTION CARD. THEN I GRABBED THE BECKETT AND LOOKED IT UP AND SAW #25 WAS YOUNG /30! AWESOME!

hunter082006 - Didn't really see anything I could use for the Beck. Thanks though, man.

BabyBraves05 - Didn't really see anything I don't have except for the 1/1. What else you got coming in? I have a bunch of Andruw GU I'm also looking to trade, and a Teixeira 3color Patch /50.

Mr. Mojo - Did you trade that Ted Ginn Jr. triple GU / auto? I ask because you posted elsewhere you were looking for a Devin Hester RC Auto I think, and I have one I was gonna offer you, but when I went back and looked the Ginn was moved to your traded page. LMK

Micky8 - I'm interested in the following. LMK which ones you might be willing to part with and maybe we could work something out:
Murphy, Dale. 2004 Donruss Classics Legendary Jerseys Material (#’d 12/25)
George, Eddie. 2001 Donruss Classics Team Colors
Favre, B. 2002 Fleer Box Score QB Xtra
Favre, B. 2002 Fleer Box Score Yard Markers
Favre, B. 2003 Fleer Snapshot Seal of Approval (#’d/375)
Berra, Yogi. 2005 Sweet Spot Classic Materials

Everybody - The reason I'm being kinda picky on the Manning Dual Jsy is because I have a co-worker who is offering like 3 or 4x BV for it cash. I would like to see what other cards I could pick up for it rather than selling it first. Would rather have some nice cards.

vandychris said:
hunter082006 - Didn't really see anything I could use for the Beck. Thanks though, man.

BabyBraves05 - Didn't really see anything I don't have except for the 1/1. What else you got coming in? I have a bunch of Andruw GU I'm also looking to trade, and a Teixeira 3color Patch /50.

Mr. Mojo - Did you trade that Ted Ginn Jr. triple GU / auto? I ask because you posted elsewhere you were looking for a Devin Hester RC Auto I think, and I have one I was gonna offer you, but when I went back and looked the Ginn was moved to your traded page. LMK

Micky8 - I'm interested in the following. LMK which ones you might be willing to part with and maybe we could work something out:
Murphy, Dale. 2004 Donruss Classics Legendary Jerseys Material (#’d 12/25)
George, Eddie. 2001 Donruss Classics Team Colors
Favre, B. 2002 Fleer Box Score QB Xtra
Favre, B. 2002 Fleer Box Score Yard Markers
Favre, B. 2003 Fleer Snapshot Seal of Approval (#’d/375)
Berra, Yogi. 2005 Sweet Spot Classic Materials

Everybody - The reason I'm being kinda picky on the Manning Dual Jsy is because I have a co-worker who is offering like 3 or 4x BV for it cash. I would like to see what other cards I could pick up for it rather than selling it first. Would rather have some nice cards.

ya the ginn is gone but do i have any thing else for it i really need to get one for my kid its his birthday coming up and hester is his favorite player plmk

UPDATE - The Kolb Jsy Refractor is TRADED. The Meachem Jsy Auto and the Matt Moore RC Auto are pending as of right now.

Mr. Mojo - Didn't really see anything else I could do for the Hester RC Auto.

BearsFan51 - Thanks. The Olsen Jsy Refractor is FT, but PhotoBucket wouldn't let me see your album. Said it was private.

Back