Football We need a Case Break, It's been awhile!

bjtheman1

Bench Warmer
:cool: So how bout it peeps, maybe we can get some input on a decent case break if enough would be willing and the price is right of course.
It's been awhile since we've done any cases, I know money is tight everywhere but maybe we can get something going.

Any thoughts on which case?

For the money I'd say:

2007 Bowman Chrome
2006 Donruss Elite
2008 Score Select
2006 Leaf Limited
2008 Bowman Chrome
2008 Topps Chrome

Of course something better can be choosen with more $$

I like the idea on the 06 Leaf Limited or 06 Donruss Elite. Fairly cheap case break and both products have guys that are in my pc :)

the 06 leaf limited is ROUGH.. it's a GREAT product... but its ONE pack per box...

a case it what 8 boxes/packs? 10?

ac-n-mike said:
the 06 leaf limited is ROUGH.. it's a GREAT product... but its ONE pack per box...

a case it what 8 boxes/packs? 10?

That's true, while i do like the cards you wouldn't get very many unless the hit was of your team. I Still do like 06 Elite but any of the above choices are nice.

I will post some prices ASAP and get opinions etc.. maybe I'll post a POLL?

I havent done a case break in a LONG time so it would be fun !!!

All of those products you listed don't have very many hits. So its due or die.. and the possibility is there for everyone to die since there are so many Nobody autos. There is a video on youtube of a 06 Leaf limited box break back when the packs were $100 bucks and he pulls a Trent Green single color jersey as his hit.. hah he drops it on the floor then doesnt even care funny stuff. If I had to chose between the above I'd go with the 08 Topps chrome because atleast there would be a ton of Rcs , Refractors, Xfractors, #d cards etc. Also I know the DOnruss Products have Redemptions that expire within less then 2 years so if we pulled any out of the elite it would be trash..and looking at the list of 06 elite 8 of the passing the torch autos alone are redemptions.. just something to think about. As for cheap breaks I wouldnt mind doing a half case break of 08 Topps Stadium club, 08 Leaf RC and stars since there are a ton of hits and the manufactured patch autos look sweet..07 UD artifacts would be cool but I believe its a monster 20 box case. As for a higher end case break I vote 2008 UD premier.. that would be a blast.

Back