Football Was this a good find? Help identifying this card.

dustin.peels

Bench Warmer
Ok so I bought a 2012 topps box and I found a RG3 card. It has a green border on the front of the card it has on the left a picture of him and it says front on it. Then on the right side it has a picture o him standing up both hands on the football. Can anyone help me identify it?

photo3_zpsbd569226.jpg

Looks like you have card #4.

The RGIII card #3 that is shown on eBay shows him throwing the ball, where your card shows him holding the ball.

Beckett list this cards as:

2012 Topps 1957 Green #4 Robert Griffin III

Is it worth purchasing the price guide from Beckett?

that's a hard question to answer. some members have to have the price guide while others prefer to use eBay as a way to figure out the value of their cards. (NOTE: eBay is usually 1/3 or less of the true BV...so beware!)

the magazine you pick up at the store usually shows a lesser BV than the on-line price guide...sometimes as much as 25% difference.

one of the great features about this site is you can usually post up a "hey, what's the BV of this card" and someone will post the BV for you. Site etiquette allows us to ask the members to look up a card or two... we just ask that you don't post a 50 card list asking for pricing.

Back