Yard Sale find of a LIFETIME!

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
So I picked this signed program from 1981 Spring Training up at a yard sale a few streets away from me for a quarter! Yes, one quarter!

Rick Cerone signed the front cover:
20231027_212820.jpg

and I recognize Tommy John on the back cover:
20231027_212836.jpg

but can't identify any of the other signatures:
20231018_220955.jpg

heres the roster:
20231018_220951.jpg

Can anyone help ID the three autographs??

Thanks!!

Kevin

@Criollos @BarJack34

You guys are right!! The autographs match other examples I found online! Also, both those guys were part of the organization in 1981, but neither moved to the full time roster!!

THANKS!!

Kevin

Super find! I believe the last auto is a guy named Marshall Brant who played a total of 8 games for the Yankees in 1980 and Oakland in 1983.

Last edited:
Super find! I believe the last auto is a guy named Marshall Brant who played a total of 8 games for the Yankees in 1980 and Oakland in 1983.
WOW! GREAT CALL! Thanks @LarryG !!

Mystery solved, much appreciated friends!!

So my next question....would you guys send around and get some more signatures? Goose, Guidry, Reuschel, Winfield are all great ttm signers!

So my next question....would you guys send around and get some more signatures? Goose, Guidry, Reuschel, Winfield are all great ttm signers!
This would be the perfect thing for that.
If you know them to be open to signing, I would think they would appreciate this more than the stuff they usually get sent.
Talk about a rewarding, ongoing project!
Cheers and good luck,
John

This would be the perfect thing for that.
If you know them to be open to signing, I would think they would appreciate this more than the stuff they usually get sent.
Talk about a rewarding, ongoing project!
Cheers and good luck,
John
Much appreciated John! I'm excited now, get this sent around and see what it ends up looking like!!

Cheers!

Kevin

Back