Tikitomoka's IP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah not Twitter even though there is an O.J. Mayo on there, I'm not sure if it's really him or not...and sorry, none are available lol. And can we not edit our posts anymore?? I don't see an edit button...I was gonna take the pics out now to save on space for ya in your thread...

hmm just realized that...I was still a Verified Trader a month ago (I've been a member since this site was first created)???

adam did some reshuffling a couple weeks ago because the amount of trade disputes spiked. just pm ac-n-mike and he'll get ya a tag ;)

got these at a public signing tuesday, only reason he was one per was because his agent was watching to make sure that's all anyone got. collie himself was really cool though
tito205.jpg
tito204.jpg

Went to the Pacers vs. Spurs game last night at IU in Assembly Hall. Really fun game to watch, but it was a nightmare to graph in. Couldnt for the life of me figure out where to go after the game to get sigs, but it wasnt a big deal since i wasnt expecting much. The entire 09/10 IU men's basketball team was split up into four tables set up around the arena, so i met all of those guys. Sam Perkins was really cool about signing as always.
tito207.jpg

tito210.jpg

nice autos! i was there too. I only got Creek, Barnett, and that other IU player as I sat down in my seat after that. I tried to get autos beforehand, and the Pacers had it planned to let people get autos during the "player greeting session," but the IU people apparently didn't and acted like the Pacers and Spurs players had the status of Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, Kobe, Dan Marino, Paris Hilton, and other big name celebrities lol. It would have been so easy for autos too as NOBODY else was there for autos except me and Adam Shear & Company (yuck!!). But at least I got some IU guys. And where was Sam Perkins at--was he just walking around?? Pretty good game though and it was cool to see my favorite NBA team playing at my favorite college team's place. Congrats on your autos!

Perkins was just walking around the court during shootaround and i stopped him and asked if he would sign. Yeah it was ridiculous before the game that they wouldnt let you get down to the court (through the student section) to get autos. Im pretty stoked for the Fan jam tomorrow, but it wouldve been nice to get some of my stuff done last night

yeah i know...I bet even Tony Parker would have signed. All the players seemed in good spirits and I bet everybody would have signed (except maybe Hansbrough, but he was in a good mood too). I know I could have easily gotten Diener to sign everything of mine also lol...It was just rediculous, especially after they announced "the player greeting session has now ended" or something along those lines, but yeah, I am definitely glad the Fan Jam is tomorrow. I wonder if Hansbrough will say no to signing Topps cards??

i dunno, never even thought about that, but im getting my prestige cards signed by him. btw, did you see dj white at the game? im 99% sure i saw him and george hill talking during shootaround.

nah I don't think he was there and I've searched a lot for it right now and I haven't seen anything of him being there...I would imagine the Thunder would still have been having practices and such even if their last preseason game was the day before yesterday, so I don't think he'd have the time to catch the game up here in Indiana. oh, and thanks for putting my comment in your sig lol.

Went to the pacers fan jam yesterday. They were strict with the one per this year as dahntay and earl were the only ones that did multiples. The only reason i got two of everybody else is that i was getting one and my dad was getting one for me. The Hansbrough line was closed like a half hour early for some reason, so luckily i got him right when they let everybody down there. One note i have to add is that Hansbrough ONLY signs PANINI cards. He turned one guy down with a topps rookie, which didnt really surprise me, just wanted to let everyone know.
gonna have two posts - one w/ cards and the other with everything else
tito213.jpg
tito214.jpg
tito215.jpg
tito216.jpg
tito217.jpg
tito218.jpg
tito219.jpg
tito220.jpg
tito221.jpg
tito222.jpg
tito223.jpg