i was the only one to get him :D
img161.jpg
img171.jpg
img160.jpg
img159.jpg
img158.jpg
img170.jpg
(ime udoka)

basketballs are a pain to handle with cards etc., and i try to get 8x10's but the guys i have never sign lol. i had one for roger mason today but of course he didnt sign and agent 0 wouldnt sign it for some reason after he signed my cards. and i'll get a lot more basketballs etc. signed next year since i wont have to worry about getting my topps cards signed for the most part

no scans, but from the raptors' hotel i got:

Calderon - 1 murad card, 1 08/09 topps card

Parker - 1 08/09 topps card

Graham - 1 07/08 UD card

Jay Triano (coach) - 1 custom

Marion - 1 murad card

Kapono - 1 08/09 topps OTG jsy card, 1 basketball :party3: (just for you braun lol)

Bosh/Douby/English/O'Bryant didnt sign. bargnani signed 3 or 4 and i didnt realize it was him in enough time to get him.

got a baseball and card signed by micah owings thursday at the reds' game. also got a picture with owings and danny herrera

tikitomoka said:
got a baseball and card signed by micah owings thursday at the reds' game. also got a picture with owings and danny herrera

Awesome! The Reds have been my team since I was about 5 years old. Herrera is about your size isn't he:)

they were at car dealerships signing today, so i got all three. marco andretti was signing today as well, but i wanted helio really bad. then, next week theyre going to be doing another signing so i'll be getting all three again a week from now :party3:
image0-29.jpg
image0-30.jpg
image0-31.jpg
image0-32.jpg

I asked helio to put "3-time Indy 500 Pole Sitter", and got "3 time Indy Pole" so not bad lol. when i asked he said "oh yeah i forgot about that, youre on top of it" lol

saw these guys again last night:
img133-1.jpg
img134-1.jpg
img135-1.jpg

they all three loved the customs, but Will Power got my e-mail so i can send him one :D

Bengals Camp 8/7 Success

Planned on staying for both practices, but i ended up getting everyone i needed so we came home. The players were by far the nicest team ive ever met and really the only one that didnt sign was chad johnson :rolleyes:

img539.jpg
img540.jpg
img541.jpg
img542.jpg
img543.jpg

img544.jpg

I asked him to sign above where Clay signed, but instead he smiled and said "i'll sign over him since he signed over me" :D
img545.jpg

Pics will be uploaded soon

Packers Camp 8/1-8/4 Success

went on vacation and came away with these (plus a mini helmet with mark murphy, ted thompson, mason crosby, joey porter, brady poppinga, breno giocomini, and chris mortenson of espn). my main target was grant after i got harris (twice) and couldnt get him. the packers have seem to have become bad signers over the last few years, but i still managed to get most of the toughies except for woodson (go figure). one of the nights when i got harris the second time, he was burning incense in his car, you can interpret that however you want to lol. i also picked up a favre new york titans jersey there for $25, felt dirty buying it, but those things are really cool :D
Autos pictures by tikitomok - Photobucket

here are the highlights (not posting all of them lol)
he is a tough signer and to get him twice was amazing
img535.jpg

also a tough signer
img520.jpg

far and away the best sig i saw him give the entire time
img537.jpg

my favorite of the ten hawks i got
img503.jpg

my overall favorite, he signed it left handed because after practice one night his hand was wrapped in ice
img497.jpg

also a tough sig to get, stoked to get him twice
img512.jpg

this was my favorite signed custom, used a pic my dad took last year when he was taking my card into daryn colledge to get signed
img502.jpg

this was my favorite 8x10, sick picture
img534.jpg

then 2 years ago my dad took this pic and got it signed this year (got cut off by the scanner)
img538.jpg

pics are being uploaded here:
Packers Camp 09 pictures by tikitomok - Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back