Tikitomoka's IP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeah when I was REAL young my parents had season tickets for them, me, and my sister included for a couple straight seasons (this would have been early '90s), but back then it was just going to the games and watching, nothing about getting autos and meeting players and such lol. I'll update you if I find out anything though. You going to the Pacers Fan Jam, though?

haha yeah when I was REAL young my parents had season tickets for them, me, and my sister included for a couple straight seasons (this would have been early '90s), but back then it was just going to the games and watching, nothing about getting autos and meeting players and such lol. I'll update you if I find out anything though. You going to the Pacers Fan Jam, though?

i'm hoping most of the new guys do multiples as I'd like to get EVERYTHING I have signed which would mean like 200+ lol, but with the amount of people I have with me it's real possible.

lol i bet he'll have a security person by him telling you 1 per and taking your item and handing it to Tyler so that nobody can get more than 1 per person lmao...hopefully they don't, but that happened with Rush/Baston's table last year.

hmm well when i got him last year there (i was one of the first ones though to get to his table) a security person said only one for both players and took my binder and set it in front of Brandon lol.

haha yeah...he only keeps cards that he hasn't seen before, so i got a couple he's definately gonna bee keeping haha :D.

steve_o_21 on here has a pretty killer collection that he picked up when Dahntay came here. you should check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back