Tom Thacker
tito231.jpg

tito232.jpg
tito236.jpg
tito235.jpg
tito234.jpg

and this PsychoT for bigga
tito233.jpg

Hit the Nuggets' hotel yesterday. Needless to say, they were a whole lot better about signing last year. All of them signed both the night they came in and before/after morning shootaround. The problem in the afternoon was that we were confined in a tiny little space by ropes thanks to the hotel. From what i heard, this was due to someone spilling soda on Melo in the morning :rolleyes:. Luckily, when i got to the hotel Birdman was coming back from starbucks and a couple people stopped him before i walked up. He stood there with two coffee cups in one hand and signed with the other. Someone asked him what he thought about being the only white superstar in the league, then he laughed and said "What?! White man can't wear ink?!" lol. cool dude. regardless, here are the sigs i got
tito242.jpg
tito243.jpg
tito244.jpg

tito245.jpg

hahaha SICK SICK SICK BIRDMAN!!!!!!!! That's one crazy auto success, especially being on that particular photo you have. And also, congrats on the other autos you got. Did you go to the game at all or no?

ah, ok...at least you didn't have to sit thru the game watching another straight pacers loss lol...i think we'll get a W tonight though.

Went to another Austin Collie signing at a local mall yesterday, it was PACKED. definitely not like the last one was, with forty people tops in line. there were easily 150+ people there for him, including the people that paid 25 bucks for a "vip" line just to get their stuff signed first :rolleyes:
custom is NOT cut as badly as the scan makes it look lol
tito248.jpg

tito246.jpg

Dallas Clark Signing 11/9

Dallas had a signing last night at a car dealership. We got there about an hour and a half early and we were probably only 50 people back (about the same as the last austin collie signing, so take that for what you will). It only took a half hour to get through the line as they were pushing people through but not so fast that you couldnt talk to him. He was really nice and did up to two per (which surprised me, and of course i only had one thing). All around it was one of the best-run signings ive ever been to. Here's the card i got signed, which ive wanted signed since i got it back in 06, and my dad got an 11x14 signed of a picture he took at training camp a few years ago
tito257.jpg

EDIT: here's the 11x14, looks much better in person
IMG_5147.jpg

Graphed the warriors last night at their hotel. I've gotta say, ive never seen a team less interested in signing . When Law and Ellis signed they intentionally had their headphones on and randolph just flat out ignored people when they talked to him (just like last year). Good thing was, though, that all but maggette signed. when we asked maggette to sign he just flat out shook his head and got on the bus. Law/Randolph/Curry were one per, and monta signed everything. When Don Nelson came out, he went and sat down for 20 minutes and smoked 2 cigars before he signed/got on the bus lol. Here's what i got
tito271.jpg

tito272.jpg

(8.5x11 - anthony morrow)
tito273.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back