Tikitomoka's IP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on all of the autos you did wind up with, but man, Maggette's interest in signing has declined so much in the past few years...he used to do absolutely everything, and now he rarely signs lol. I'm not sure what his problem is. By the way did you go to the game?

hahaha yeah I'm gonna do the Celtics lol...Good luck with the Knicks though. Imagine if I'd be doing the Patriots too this weekend...the worst signing teams in all of basketball and football to look forward to all in 1 weekend lmao.

yeah...I'm thinking about the Celtics hotel, but they stayed at 2 different ones last year so I'll have to ask Ryan beforehand at which one they're at lol. I'm not sure which side I'll focus on at the game though...I guess it depends on who's all out there at shootaround.

There was a mike dunleavy signing i did yesterday at a local verizon store. We got there an hour and a half early like every signing, and we were the only ones there until 12:15 or so lol. Mike was there right on time, so we were out of there fast. He was one per (personally, no rule set up saying that), but that was fine. They also had a promotion set up where if you donate a childrens book you get 2 free tickets to a game, so i donated two and am planning on going to the knicks and clippers games.
tito274.jpg

tito276.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back