tikitomoka

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
I had made Josh and AC already aware of this, but anyways...

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm working with the SweetSpotGraphs staff to get Chris to resolve his issue. I have written a note to contact the SSG staff regarding his transaction issues or myself. I will also be sending him a PM shortly about this. I have told him that failure to resolve it will mean that his Verified Trader status will be taken away.

Here is the link to his bad trade:

Tikitomoka - Sweet Spot Graphs.com

Since the time I sent this out (12/24 I think), he has ignored my messages despite being on at least a few times since. SSG has banned him, and I also recommend a MSF here which Josh did for me. If anybody gets a message brought to them on his MSF tag, direct him to me and I will personally take care of it.

I hope that if we can help resolve issues within our control from our partners like SSG, this site could continue to grow as people realize that WE DO CARE, EVEN IF IT ISN'T NECESSARILY OUR BUSINESS.

I think we need to hear Tito's side before we do anything drastic over here. I have known him a long time. I will take care of the lousy 15 dollars if I have to. MSF tag over there should not translate to one over here.

If we are in the buinsness of handing out MSF tags because of other sites I will give you a list. Just let me know

MSF tag ANYWHERE results in NOT being a VERIFIED MEMBER here

I agree that it doesnt mean he should be MSF here permanantly, but until it is settled he will be..
at which time we will talk about removing the MSF tag , but he wont be VERIFIED

lulz- Not happy(probably more frustrated) but you make the rules :p

edit I will reserve further comment til mor info avail. Not a good precedent

I would not be as haste with him if he responded to my messages or the SSG staff messages, BUT HE HAS IGNORED THEM BY NOT RESPONDING. Give me a good reason to ignore that and then I will reconsider.

If he makes it right his msf tag should be removed and his verified trader status lost. It is understood. . I spoke to him yesterday. He will make it right. Typical youngster needs a kick in the ass. Regardless I will pay the 15 if not made right by end of next week. Rather then have 9k post and 32 perfect feedback here wasted because of a minor infraction on sweet spot. Alos has perfect ebay feedback as well. Lets not get carried away because of some sort of vendetta
NOT A GOOD PRECEDENT

The kid just needs a kick in the ass. I agree with that. Seems like he goes through these little period sessions where he thinks he is better then the rest of the world.

Other then that, I think he hooks up people he actually respects, which isn't many.. I bet he gets picked on in school so he acts internet tough.

Ground Support said:
The kid just needs a kick in the ass. I agree with that. Seems like he goes through these little period sessions where he thinks he is better then the rest of the world.

Other then that, I think he hooks up people he actually respects, which isn't many.. I bet he gets picked on in school so he acts internet tough.

That is for sure!!!!!! How could he not be picked on :D

tikitomoka has (finally) given a response to the other party in the dispute. The claim that this was sent 2 weeks after the 2nd e-mail sent to him on this:

"I mailed it in late November/early December. If it didn't get there, then that's another issue, but I hadn't realized it hadn't gotten there by now."

Does this seem a little fishy? Yes, but I can't prove otherwise.:p At least I can see an attempt to resolve this issue is happening. And yes, I'm perfectly fine w/ no MSF, but no VT as well, once the issue is resolved. I suggest that once he gets another 20 trades that he may re-apply for his VT tag.

edit- 20 trades is a wee bit excessive but I understand the concern. I messaged him this morning to respond to your pm. Tito is a fine 15yr old kid and will resolve it. Sometimes the machismo gets into pms by the trading parties. Regardless I am fine with no verified trader staus for awhile. He can use me as a reference if anyone has any questions he trade with and that will suffice I am sure.

If I had it my way you would have to be at least 18 years of age to be a VT..

I don't think a 15 year old kid should be verified, but that is just my opinion.

Ground Support said:
If I had it my way you would have to be at least 18 years of age to be a VT..

I don't think a 15 year old kid should be verified, but that is just my opinion.

true that

edit again lol I always think of more lol

off topic-- In reality a minor can not legally enter into a binding contract anyways on a trade site with an adult. However everyone does it. It is a slippery slope

Got reply back:

"i emailed him and told him i mailed it out late november/early december... and in the future, instead of havin people track me down through facebook or ebay, just email me please. to have messages on three different sites (two of which unrelated to the hobby) over $15 is absolutely ridiculous. you would've gotten a much faster response had someone done that."

Now I think this is kind of rude, but whatever. I just want you all to note that

1) He was on this site multiple times since I sent it, and one other site the SSG contacted him on he was online when it was sent.

2) Because it isn't an e-mail, you don't notice this stuff? I have the PM pop up myself, but I would take 5 seconds to look in the corner of my screen regardless.

3) SSG staff does not have access to his e-mail address as he is not required to provide one. He has the option to include an e-mail address, but chose not to.

That being said, I'm not replying till the morning when I'm less insulted by his wording. What communication skills are they teaching in school these days?

Back