Status
Not open for further replies.

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hello friends,

Our children go to our church school, and we have about 350 children, Pre-k through 8th grade. Each March, there is an event at the gym called St. Baldrick's, in support of childhood cancer research, in which children from the school fundraise in advance and then get their heads shaved in support of those who are ill.

My 9 year old son Jeremiah is in his 4th year getting his head shaved, and has set his goal at $550 this year, which will push him over $2000 raised since he started participating his Kindergarten year. His principal is a fantastic man, and his little 1 year old granddaughter recently had an operation to remove a cancerous brain tumor. Jeremiah is doing the event in her honor this year, which makes him even more my hero! He is about $125 short of his goal, and I dont expect to get that for these 2 photos, but to help him move closer to his goal would be awesome!

20230215_192457.jpg
Charlie and Dan are absolute Charger legends, make me an offer, I will take it!

Blessings,

Kevin

Hey Kevin, I will put up $50 for these unless someone wants to outbid me. Would make a nice gift for my wife’s Uncle who takes me to all the Chargers games.
WHOA. THANK YOU. Super awesome.....I am going to see if I can get you an 8x10 from Kellen Winslow from that team as well if you would like?

WHOA. THANK YOU. Super awesome.....I am going to see if I can get you an 8x10 from Kellen Winslow from that team as well if you would like?
I certainly wouldn’t complain about that. I’m in no hurry to have them in hand, his BDay is November and that would be the earliest I would be giving them away.

I certainly wouldn’t complain about that. I’m in no hurry to have them in hand, his BDay is November and that would be the earliest I would be giving them away.
Perfect! In an odd coincidence, he lives about 45 minutes south of me, so I will get something in the mail to him this week! THANKS AGAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back