tikitomoka

Hence why he will not keep his VT tag for a while.

Punk ass kid doesn't deserve it.

This was his own doing, and if he would have just took the time to solve it you wouldn't have had to track him down.

You were just trying to do your job, something he doesn't respect.

That was actually me contacting him on ebay and facebook unsolicited by this site. I can let him know that if you want. That sort of undermines me on his end. Fing kids

So I noticed he edited out all his info name address ebay id etc. I request leave him as an msf and let me try to straighten him out if he asks.. Adam or Josh please put his ebay id back in as indycitygraphs

Ok. So he came on here and edited all of his info? For what?

I'm thinking of 90 days suspension.. I'm sick of his this kids crap. He doesn't deserve to be on this site.

Ground Support said:
Ok. So he came on here and edited all of his info? For what?

I'm thinking of 90 days suspension.. I'm sick of his this kids crap. He doesn't deserve to be on this site.

i am down with 90 days

Gave him 90 days. I'm sick of his crap. All he had to do was work with our boy tigsfan and solve the dispute.

Instead he turned into a punk and created a bigger problem.

IF HE WANTS BACK, he can email me.

Ground Support said:
Gave him 90 days. I'm sick of his crap. All he had to do was work with our boy tigsfan and solve the dispute.

Instead he turned into a punk and created a bigger problem.

IF HE WANTS BACK, he can email me.

Yuppers. He has a connection to help him out(me) then pretty much spits on him.. He edited all his info out so nobody could track him. He was mad I guess I emailed him through ebay and facebook.

Fool me once....................

I guess I should have seen this coming. Now he has more time for stuff like homework, friends, dating - well maybe not if he acts like this all the time...

ac-n-mike said:
he edited his info out.. so that makes him MSF permanantly

no name/address in user profile
I doubt that he even comes back here, not like we're losing too much if that is the case...

Back