Hockey Thinking of buying a box of Artifacts...

17jeremy said:
get it dude you can't go wrong with black diaomond.Is your store just a local or is it like a franchise or corporation.I live in canada too and i know boxes can be expensive so black diamond may be up there where artifacts is.

And to answer your question, it is just a local store with....limited variety.

ohhh becuz i have a local store too but it has so many different kinds of packs (only in hockey) you'd think its a franchise.Also i'll check up with my dad a big hockey collector and tell you how much the black diaomond packs sell for around here.I'm glad your really shopping around with your money to get the best deal you canget rather than rushing into something it will help you a lot dude.

Well, the shipment of Black Diamond got delayed so i bought a box of Series one instead. I'll just name off the "good cards"

Luc Bourdon RC (That's what i wanted!)
Guillaume Latendresse RC
Award Winners Alex Ovechkin
Scott Neidermayer Jersey card

Those bastards! They jipped me out of a jersey card!

BTW.

The Latendresse card looked like crap when it came out of the pack, one of the sides was peeling off and the corner was bent to hell.

I'm sending it in for a replacement.

It was a real box. The odds of a GU are 1:13 packs and there's only 24 packs per box so i guess you really SHOULD only get one GU card...

The box had the Upper Deck Wrapping on it so it wasn't searched or anything....just a bad box I guess.

What's the address to send replacements to?

Edit: I got 6 RC's but those two were the only ones that are actually good ones.

Back