thevipershouse ---- mods... needs your input ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
OilMan contacted me and stated that he had still not received his end of the deal with this member and he was not responding to PMs, so for the time being I place thevipershouse on MSF until I , or Oilman heard from him

thevipershouse sends me this

Hey man no offense but do you want to explain to me that all of a sudden someone decided to add a MUST SEND FIRST label on my name ? i have 7 trades already and 100% and never had a MUST SEND FIRST label on me now all of a sudden today low and behold one was added to my name ?

it needs to get removed like today

I responded:

1.) please dont ever PM me and TELL me to do something... you can ask me and IF I have an answer I am glad to help you out.

2.) It will be removed, like everyone elses, when you take the time to answer your PMs and work out your trade issue with a current deal.

3.) ANY time, with ANYONE, I don't care if they are a VERIFIED TRADER or not.. ANY TIME there is a trade in question that party is given an MSF tag until it is settled... we do NOT take chances on this site with our members getting ripped off... once the other party PMs me and lets me know all is well.. I will happily remove your tag...

he responded:

ALL MY PM's are answered and i dont have any issues on a trade and if theres and issue i would love to know about it cause im lost on these apparent issues

I responded:

Contact OilMan please

He responded:

i already have and i cant help that the dam Post office is slow to update their site for tracking over a weekend
its not my problem
i dont control the post office
he has his DC number and his package was sent out the same day his arrived which was on friday the 12th
this is BS

I responded:

can I ask WHY you waited to send until you got his end of the deal when HE is a Verified Trader and you are not? THAT is the issue here

He responded:

i have it posted in my sig
i dont send same time to anyone unless i know them from other sites or we have at least 1 completed deal under us only time i send first is if i go to someones post and ask them for something of theirs , if they come to me they ship out first .

and i might have been able to answer him faster but yet again the emails letting me know of NEW PM's and New Posts doesnt work ..

i have even trade with a mod on this site i cant believe im being labeled without even getting asked whats going on from my side of the deal unreal ..

i dont rip people off , i dont scam people , and i cant be held responsible that the PO doesnt update their site according to everyones time frame when they want it done ..

I responded:

And THERE lies the problem. We have rules on this site for a raeson, if you don't want to follow our rules there are plenty of other trading sites out there that don't care about their members or the safety of trading on their sites. Verified Traders on our site ONLY makes up 200+ of the 6000+ members here. They are the BEST of the BEST. You can either trade by the rules of the site, or not trade at all.

Again all sites have rules, these are ours.. always have been and they will not change for 1 member.

IF you are MSF Tagged you send 1st, if you have no tag you are expected to send at the same time.

I suggest you contact OilMan and let him knwo that you just shipped 2 days ago, since he obviously thought you shipped at the same time.

he responded:

hes already been contacted .. and i have never had the MSF tag until this BS
looks like as soon as these last 2 deals are done , im pretty much done with trading aspect on this site
cause i dont care if your verified or not i see alot of so called best of the best members on alot of site rip people off .. i follow the rules but if someone comes to me i never did a deal with before they ship first and i show the same respect to them if i go to them and say i want your card then i ship first ..

im all about protection and making sure trades are safe
but are you going to shell out of your own pocket the $200 BV for the card is one of your so called best of the best people decide they dont want to be the good guy anymore like i have seen so many times on site with the same rules as yours ?????????
my hard earned money gets me my stuff so my decision on how i trade it is in my best judgement as well , i will follow all rules of posting trades and my full name and address are where its supposed to be so you have all my info , like i said i follow rules but the actually trading part and who sends first or same time is my call .. i paid for the stuff not anyone on this site .. no offense but unless someones going to buy my cards for me then they can tell me when i have to ship them ..

i came here cause i heard from alot of members i know here that it was a kick ass trading site where people actually traded and not played games like most other sites . well i guess ill just be around to pop in and say hi to my friends for now on cause after how i just got treated i wont do anymore trades on here anymore

I responded:

RULES are RULES, and rules are made to be broken, BUT not on this site and not at the expense of our members. I will be sorry to lose a member, but if the reason is becasue we won't bend the rules for you.. when we do not.. and would not bend these trading rules for anyone else, then we wish you luck in your future endeavors and hope you enjoyed your time here

He responded:

you didnt answer my question , are you going to shell out of your own pocket the full BV of a card if one of your best of the best members decides to not be a good guy anymore ? like i have seen happen alot of quite a few sites.... i assume by you not answering it the answer is NO . and thats exactly my point . you cant force someone and tell them THEY HAVE TO SHIP same time with someone if your not guaranteeing 100% compensation of full value of what was lost . if you put it in the RULES that your 100% guaranteeing compensation of full BV value then i will ship how u want me to ..

and again i have 100% positive trade feedback and that says i follow the rules, cause if i didnt then it wouldnt be 100% positive and that dont matter to you and one of the trades was a MOD or ADMIN which ever he is and he shipped to me first and didnt say it was an issue ..
he didnt demand to label me ..

i have a 100% trader feedback on old version beckett before beta over 100 Trades were done
and when they changed over i lost it all and had to start over . and i heard good things about this site so i figured id make this my new trading home and support it in every way i possibly could . but like they say when you think its perfect is smacks you in the face and you find out its not ..
ya im done being a trader on this site ....

I responded:

Again.. just like any site we have rules...

ALL rules are posted and you are expected to review them etc before trading on this site... SINCE you are trading.. we take it that you have reviwed and agree to those rules.

As far as me NOT answering your questions about shelling out $200 for a card 1st and just relying or hoping the other person sends thier end...

Do you not use ebay? Do you ask the sellers to ship to you first.. THEN you will pay them? How does that work out for you?

Please dont tell me that Paypal protects you etc etc etc.. as we both know it really doesnt, and IF it does.. then the USPS protects you as well.. usign things like Insurance, Delivery Confirmation etc etc etc... so again... as I stated before... I

I am sorry to lose a member of the site, BUT if it is because we are trying to protect you then that is a shame.

he wrote:

you can remove that scammer rip off artist label you put on me now ..

all he had to do was just keep checking the DC # and when USPS updated its site he would have seen this .
Like i said maybe only 7 as of right now awaiting a couple people to leave their feedbacks for me but its still 100% positive trader ...

i dont rip anyone off or scam anyone
i held my end of the deal .. just like i said i would
i wont be doing any trading on here anymore cause i wont be treated like some common scumbag out to scam people , but you can remove that label before it smears my perfect trader rating on my name with it still there and all the people i know see it cause it makes me look to be a scammer or rip off artist ..

600+ feedbacks on ebay and i have a 100% rating there (buyer and seller)
and before beta on beckett i had 100% perfect trader rating there to
so i dont appreciate that label remaining cause it will damage my perfect trading reputation
---------------------------------------------------
Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1501 3471 1100 9554 02
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 facility on March 14, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, March 14, 2010, 7:33 pm, NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315
Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 10, 2010

I responded:

Once again, until you trade by the rules of the site... the MSF tag will remain... it has nothing to do with JUST this transaction... IF you refuse to send at the same time... or send first when asked by a VERIFIED TRADER as the rules of the site state... then the MSF tag will stay

Perma MSF for Viper NO MATTER WHAT!! Hes a punk I dislike him hes arod812 twin brother attitude wise.. Thanks my opinion and IM sticking to it!

What a douschecanoe i swear!!

Good for you sticking to your guns, that was uncalled for attacking you in that manner. He has alot to learn. He has that "Oh woes me" type attitude. If he leaves he leaves, someone with that attitude brings nothing positive to this site.

thanks for the support guys... just wasn't sure if i was being TOO strict or what...

but I feel like if we change the rules for one person as far as trading goes.. our VERIFIED TRADER tag means SQUAT

Yep the guy is bad news he done the same thing to me on Beckett years ago I had like triple the feedback he had and it took 2 weeks for me to get my card after I shipped to him

That is walking,talking definition of a jacka$$. He doesn't like the rules and wants to play by his rules,let him go start up his own site and dictate how things are done.

Not needed here

Hey he always causes trouble wherever he is at, I too had a run in on Beckett and also on TCN with him. They just never want to play by the rules. Bye Bye problem child!

I see that you gave him a window to admit that he was wrong and would change his ways, and then SQUATTED IT LIKE A BUG. I go with a MSF vote.

these are the PMs he sent to OilMan after finding out OilMan contacted me

He wrote:

DUDE
WTF???????????
you report me cause i cant control the post office and their computer systems ???????????
wtf ?????????? man thats BS
your package went out the very same day your arrived
which was on FRIDAY the 12th
its a weekend their system prolly dont update until monday how is that my fault???? that you felt the need to report me to admins ?????????????
unbelievable

and more

excuse me ? i have responded to everyone of your PM's you sent me
i have never bailed on anything that has been talked between us .. i dont get emails from SCF's when i get new PM's or Posts cause the site is screwed up for me and that i know of 1 other guy the email notification doesnt work so i had no idea if you sent a PM until the next time i signed on , i have never in my life ever ripped anyone off and now cause of this bull$hit admins put a fking label on my name that has never been there at all since i joined until now . so i9 am done trading on this BS site . i may have only 9 feedbacks 1 feedback still awaiting from a member and the 1 i am supposed to get from you gives me 9 total at 100% positive trader feedback and now they wanna put a f'n label on me . so i am done with this BS site

and more

i use a separate browser to view this site and i have it set to always stay logged in so i dont have to keep logging in everytime i come into the site
so actually i was logged in but i wasnt even here on the site when u sent it , cause when u sent that PM
at 2:56 pm today i was at the Tattoo Shop getting work on my back finished up i had been there since 1:00 pm and after i was done there i had to pick up my kids from the sitters house so i didnt even get home until around 4:00 pm this afternoon and thats when i messaged you back .. but by then the damage had already been done to my reputation

and finally

see i always have people ship first when they come to me and when that deal goes smooth and has been completed the next time i have no problems shipping same time or even shipping first to them . and like all that are in my feedback they all shipped first except for 2 and the reason they didnt ship first is cause we are old friends from another site and we shipped same time . my policy is for first time deals only after that its whatever we agree upon . but like i said after this deal is complete and i get the other deal done that was made to me earlier . im done here .. i worked to hard and to long to have perfect trades and have perfect feedback on every site i belong to or have belonged to to get treated by admins like this without even speaking to me first to find out my side of what was going on . they only listened to you and labeled me that second and damaged my rep .. so my time for trades on here is over i will only be here to keep in touch with my friends i have made over the years that are here ..

I find it funny that he thinks THIS deal has "ruined his reputation" as most of you guys knew of his bad rep ebfore this deal even happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back