Football Suspension Expected Wednesday for Big Ben

HeavyHitter said:
STUPID POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
registered sex offender after not being found guilty of ANYTHING...

Lol

:party3:

You sir have lost your damn mind.

Just because he is famous, and got off easy (Like Dante Stallworth) doesn't mean he is a peice of crap for violating his sex rights. He violated them, yes he did. Not only once, but twice...

You must not be a man if you can't understand how you should treat women. Never EVER EVER, put your hands on a women unless given consent. AND NEVER EVER EVER put your hands on a women you just met in a bar that IS TOO DAMN DRUNK TO KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING. If you can't see a problem with this, then you weren't raised right.

HiEnd said:
Oh wait,you were bringing wits AND facts to the party? I must have missed both little noob

Uh oh.... I'm "new" to the site, actually, been around a while, but its always cool when people who have nothin throw out the "noob" like it means the poster couldn't possibly be more legit that you. Its all good. Ill take it. I'll be laughing at you the whole time, but I'll take it!

:slap:

Ground Support said:
You sir have lost your damn mind.

Just because he is famous, and got off easy (Like Dante Stallworth) doesn't mean he is a peice of crap for violating his sex rights. He violated them, yes he did. Not only once, but twice...

You must not be a man if you can't understand how you should treat women. Never EVER EVER, put your hands on a women unless given consent. AND NEVER EVER EVER put your hands on a women you just met in a bar that IS TOO DAMN DRUNK TO KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING. If you can't see a problem with this, then you weren't raised right.

Bring some proof other than what TMZ wants you to believe.
Rape kit didnt show they had sex, where you involved? Hiding in the bathroom (probably)?

He put his hands on her? Where is the injury?

You probably only watch FOX news too... LOL

Either you never been laid by a women before, and your just a diehard Steelers fan.. OR, your one of Ben's gay groupies.

I find it hard to believe that you think what he did is ok. The guy has millions of kids that look up to him, and he has been accussed of criminal sexual conduct twice.

I never heard of Barry Sanders, Troy Aikman, Brett Favre getting randomly falsely accused of rape or sexual conduct.. I guess no little hot drunk girls wanted to do those guys while they were in their prime.

If you think no BAD was done by Ben Roethlisberger, then you sir need to rethink your life and how you treat people. Bottom line.

HeavyHitter said:
Uh oh.... I'm "new" to the site, actually, been around a while, but its always cool when people who have nothin throw out the "noob" like it means the poster couldn't possibly be more legit that you. Its all good. Ill take it. I'll be laughing at you the whole time, but I'll take it!

:slap:
you are only over here popping off right now, because you are banned from a certain other (basta) scf..go back over there and sign up under another name or something..I've seen Homers before, but you take the cake. YOU are the reason folks can't stand steeler fan.

OilMan said:
you are only over here popping off right now, because you are banned from a certain other (basta) scf..go back over there and sign up under another name or something..I've seen Homers before, but you take the cake. YOU are the reason folks can't stand steeler fan.

LOL....

I looked at the Vick deal as he did his time in Federal Prision, and the league saw he did awesome while he served his time and cut him slack on the suspension.

I look at Big Ben as the league turned to the blind eye during the first incident, and gave him a chance.

Now the a very similar situation occurs, and the put the hammer down.

They thought (AS WE ALL DID) that he was falsely accused the first time. We as American's don't give two chances.

I bet he gets left out of the Hall for a while because of this belmish. He makes it in if he continues his solid career, but I doubt he ever makes first ballot.

Ground Support said:
Either you never been laid by a women before, and your just a diehard Steelers fan.. OR, your one of Ben's gay groupies.

I find it hard to believe that you think what he did is ok. The guy has millions of kids that look up to him, and he has been accussed of criminal sexual conduct twice.

I never heard of Barry Sanders, Troy Aikman, Brett Favre getting randomly falsely accused of rape or sexual conduct.. I guess no little hot drunk girls wanted to do those guys while they were in their prime.

If you think no BAD was done by Ben Roethlisberger, then you sir need to rethink your life and how you treat people. Bottom line.

Says the guy whos avatar has a dude touching a girls back side...

Brett Favre the pill popper drunk, or Brett Favre the old man hero?
Im still waiting for you to show proof where he was found GUILTY of a crime.

The first chicks claim never even made it to court because there was nothing....

Bring some facts brotha, still waiting. Make me eat my words. Where and when was he found guilty of a crime and where in either case is there physical evidence he assaulted wither girl.

If you cant show proof, then move on!

Ill be waiting for the proof.

Ground Support said:
He should be a registered sex offender.. That's exactly what he is.

If any of us goes and try to violate some random girl at a bar/hotel whatever, he would go to jail, and not be able to find a decent job for the rest of our lives.

Media Driven yes, I agree.

Does it take away from what Sex Offender did? Nope. He is still a sex offender. The media didn't force him to put his hands on a female. The media didn't force him to get his bodyguards to go along with it.

thatcrap.gif

The biggest stretch I have seen yet. Pretty Laughable how easy the press can manipulate you

I agree on the eventual 4 games for conduct but what you are spewing up there is nonsense

OilMan said:

You should know all about that :p You found your way over here after the banning :evil2:

The "you are the reason" is so played out.

wheeler281 said:
You should know all about that :p You found your way over here after the banning :evil2:

The "you are the reason" is so played out.
yea, i'm sure you guys (steeler fan) get that a lot..:D

Back