Football Suspension Expected Wednesday for Big Ben

PacMan Jones was never legally convicted of a thing,served a year suspension

The homer is the one who sees nothing wrong with the actions of this slob,when just about everyone,including his own ownership concedes he screwed up a big way.

Fan is short for fanatic and those are the ones who will NEVER admit that their team or their favorite piece of laundry that they wear could ever do a thing bad or wrong

kutzy said:
Actually has nothing to do with this, tbh.

I am not a Steelers fan at all.. A drunk girl had sex with a NFL star. Someone she (almost litereally) stalked the entire night. This is in the police reports. Was she too drunk to have sex? Possibly. Should Ben have had better judgement in having sex with a girl that drunk? Possibly. Was it "morally wrong"? Well thats completely subjective on your morals. Once again as I pointed out in a few posts up. If going to a bar to pick up a girl to have sex with results in your being suspended from your job, the military would be without a whole hell of a lot of men and women.

I don't believe its right to judge someone based on a completely subjective base of morals. Ben is once again, the first person EVER suspended who was never even charged with a crime, better yet convicted of one. I would say there is a bigger claim of racism here than anything because the commish felt pressured to suspend the white guy no matter the cost.

On July 14, 2005 Jones was arrested on charges of assault and felony vandalism stemming from a nightclub altercation.On September 5, 2005, Jones was a guest at the annual Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. After a loud verbal tantrum in which he was told to wait in line for his vehicle later that evening, Jones was counseled by the police. He also refused to pay for any valet services used that evening, because he didn't have money at the time. In October 2005, in a petition filed by the State of West Virginia, it was alleged that Jones had not made regular and sufficient contact with his probation officer and that he did not report his July arrest in Nashville in a timely fashion. The court ordered the probation extended for a period of 90 days, although the state requested it to be extended one year.

On August 25, 2006, Jones was arrested in Murfreesboro, Tennessee for disorderly conduct and public intoxication after claiming that a woman stole his wallet. She claimed that she did not steal anything and Jones spat on her.

On October 26, 2006. Jones was cited for misdemeanor assault for allegedly spitting in the face of a female student from Tennessee State University during a private party at Club Mystic, a Nashville nightclub.

Sooo uhhh right there your credability is shot, but thanks for playing.

Not to mention all the other things he was involved in.

He should be a registered sex offender.. That's exactly what he is.

If any of us goes and try to violate some random girl at a bar/hotel whatever, he would go to jail, and not be able to find a decent job for the rest of our lives.

Media Driven yes, I agree.

Does it take away from what Sex Offender did? Nope. He is still a sex offender. The media didn't force him to put his hands on a female. The media didn't force him to get his bodyguards to go along with it.

Ground Support said:
He should be a registered sex offender.. That's exactly what he is.

If any of us goes and try to violate some random girl at a bar/hotel whatever, he would go to jail, and not be able to find a decent job for the rest of our lives.

Media Driven yes, I agree.

Does it take away from what Sex Offender did? Nope. He is still a sex offender. The media didn't force him to put his hands on a female. The media didn't force him to get his bodyguards to go along with it.

Prove it....

Oh wait, that was never proven because it didnt happen. Even the "victim" said it didnt happen.

Yep, he probably paid her off behind the scenes to keep her mouth closed.

What would you do? I know I would offer her some cash to STFU if I was in a smiliar situation.

Facts: Pure and simple.... These are basic here people.

Ben is bar hoping
Girl is stalking him from bar to bar flirting with him.
Girl is overheard telling Ben she is down to ****.
Ben takes girl up on offer.
Girls friends freak out with Ben takes girls up on offer and claim rape to nearest cops.
Girl tells cops thats bull**** and she wasnt raped.
Cops asked friends for more details... friends say they are too drunk to remember everything.

kutzy said:
Facts: Pure and simple.... These are basic here people.

Ben is bar hoping
Girl is stalking him from bar to bar flirting with him.
Girl is overheard telling Ben she is down to ****.
Ben takes girl up on offer.
Girls friends freak out with Ben takes girls up on offer and claim rape to nearest cops.
Girl tells cops thats bull**** and she wasnt raped.
Cops asked friends for more details... friends say they are too drunk to remember everything.

Let me quote myself real quick on the bottom line here.... EVERYONE WAS TOO ****ING DRUNK TO REMEMBER MOST OF IT ANYWAY. If they cant properly remember some stuff, how the hell are you going to believe they remember what actually happened?

kutzy said:
On July 14, 2005 Jones was arrested on charges of assault and felony vandalism stemming from a nightclub altercation.On September 5, 2005, Jones was a guest at the annual Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. After a loud verbal tantrum in which he was told to wait in line for his vehicle later that evening, Jones was counseled by the police. He also refused to pay for any valet services used that evening, because he didn't have money at the time. In October 2005, in a petition filed by the State of West Virginia, it was alleged that Jones had not made regular and sufficient contact with his probation officer and that he did not report his July arrest in Nashville in a timely fashion. The court ordered the probation extended for a period of 90 days, although the state requested it to be extended one year.

On August 25, 2006, Jones was arrested in Murfreesboro, Tennessee for disorderly conduct and public intoxication after claiming that a woman stole his wallet. She claimed that she did not steal anything and Jones spat on her.

On October 26, 2006. Jones was cited for misdemeanor assault for allegedly spitting in the face of a female student from Tennessee State University during a private party at Club Mystic, a Nashville nightclub.

Sooo uhhh right there your credability is shot, but thanks for playing.

Not to mention all the other things he was involved in.

Arrested,yet not convicted for a SINGLE thing. So once again,he's yet to legally be convicted and sentenced for a thing.

Pacman was involved in nonsense,just as Ben was. Do you think for a second ownership would be trying to trade a 28 year old,2 time SB winner if they didn't know more about him than any of us in the public does?

HiEnd said:
Arrested,yet not charged for a SINGLE thing. So once again,he's yet to legally be convicted and sentenced for a thing.

Pacman was involved in nonsense,just as Ben was. Do you think for a second ownership would be trying to trade a 28 year old,2 time SB winner if they didn't know more about him than any of us in the public does?

Wait, so you get probation for never being convicted of something? Making a plea bargain is still the same thing, tbh.

Edit: Once again.. my statent still holds true. Ben is still the only person ever to be suspended without ever being charged for a crime.

Facts:

NFL QUARTERBACK.
ROLE MODEL.
THIS IS NOT COLLEGE
ACCUSED OF RAPE BEFORE
STEELERS NO LONGER WANTS THIS MAN TO QB THEIR TEAM BECAUSE OF HIS DRAMA

HOW BIG BEN CAN GET WHEN ALCOHOL IS INVOLVED
f90ed3b3c178c3cb7fa03f087d19b94f.jpg

FACT : HOW CAN YOU MAKE A SOUND JUDGEMENT WHEN YOU ARE LIKE THAT.

FACT: I GUESS IT'S SO EASY TO BE ACCUSED OF RAPE, IT JUST RANDOMLY HAPPENS TWICE TO AN NFL SUPERSTAR.

I GUESS ALL NFL SUPERSTARS GET ACCUSED OF RAPE ALL THE TIME.

The ownership can do whatever they want... I never said I agreed with what Ben did. I feel he took advantage of the situation, but then again, I think at some point in our lives nearly every human being has gone to a bar looking to hook up with a female/male. In some sense of the word thats, taking advantage of the situation. I absoulutely do not agree with the fact that the league can discipline people for a basic set of subjective moral codes.

Ground Support said:
Facts:

NFL QUARTERBACK.
ROLE MODEL.
THIS IS NOT COLLEGE
ACCUSED OF RAPE BEFORE
STEELERS NO LONGER WANTS THIS MAN TO QB THEIR TEAM BECAUSE OF HIS DRAMA

HOW BIG BEN CAN GET WHEN ALCOHOL IS INVOLVED
f90ed3b3c178c3cb7fa03f087d19b94f.jpg

FACT : HOW CAN YOU MAKE A SOUND JUDGEMENT WHEN YOU ARE LIKE THAT.

Josh, I accuse you of raping me.

You should expect to be fired within the next 24 hours.

Back