Football Suspension Expected Wednesday for Big Ben

kutzy said:
The ownership can do whatever they want... I never said I agreed with what Ben did. I feel he took advantage of the situation, but then again, I think at some point in our lives nearly every human being has gone to a bar looking to hook up with a female/male. In some sense of the word thats, taking advantage of the situation. I absoulutely do not agree with the fact that the league can discipline people for a basic set of subjective moral codes.

FACT: HE BROKE THE LEAGUES CONDUCT POLICY, WHICH HURTS THE IMAGE OF THE LEAGUE. HE PUT HIMSELF IN THAT SITUATION.

lol

Caps rule.

:enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry:

Ground Support said:
He should be a registered sex offender.. That's exactly what he is.

If any of us goes and try to violate some random girl at a bar/hotel whatever, he would go to jail, and not be able to find a decent job for the rest of our lives.

Media Driven yes, I agree.

Does it take away from what Sex Offender did? Nope. He is still a sex offender. The media didn't force him to put his hands on a female. The media didn't force him to get his bodyguards to go along with it.

STUPID POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
registered sex offender after not being found guilty of ANYTHING...

Lol

:party3:

HiEnd said:
I love the homers. It's truly amazing what blinders can do to someone

Ben can do no wrong,he's an upstanding model citizen,a perfect gentleman,and obviously walks on water.

Keep smoking what you're smoking,and please pass it around

I never said any of the above, gotta love people who don't deal with facts, can't think for themselves, and generally take the easy road when they feel they can't match wits....

Ok, now i'm pumped again. Literally i was down for few days about big ben, could all these allegation be true, i know the Nevada one is pretty much a joke even if he settles. Thanks for the read guys and some more info.

HeavyHitter said:
I never said any of the above, gotta love people who don't deal with facts, can't think for themselves, and generally take the easy road when they feel they can't match wits....

Oh wait,you were bringing wits AND facts to the party? I must have missed both little noob

Back