Football Sportscardfreaks FANTASY FOOTBALL Donation List

I would like to throw in! I am at work and won't be able to log in for another couple of hours. Not sure yet which card, but will let you know when I sign up.

What will happen if I am not at the draft? I am going to a Rangers game tomorrow, so I won't be there. Lucky for you guys, because last year I won a 500 pot by making great picks...

Autonut1 said:
What will happen if I am not at the draft? I am going to a Rangers game tomorrow, so I won't be there. Lucky for you guys, because last year I won a 500 pot by making great picks...

Season hasnt even started and hes working on excuses.

Since the Draft is less then 24 hours away, I decided to cut off the 12 man league and make it full at 10 teams.

The members I gave out the league info too, and didn't bother to join, well I'm sorry. I didn't want to risk sitting at 11 members and the draft not happen tomorrow night.

THE LEAGUE IS NOW FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky for you guys, because last year I won a 500 pot by making great picks...

Sounds like an excuse to me ;)

The draft order for the first round of your draft will be determined 30 minutes prior to the start of the draft.
The order for subsequent rounds will reverse after each round (e.g., if you have the first pick in the first round,
you will have the last pick in the second round).
Commissioners of private leagues may choose to set the draft order manually.

Current Draft Order
Pick Team
TBD Ground Support Demons
TBD McNabb_Nasty07
TBD Der Meister
TBD RoyWilliams11
TBD Iron Men
TBD Runaway Atrain
TBD champb21
TBD autonut1
TBD Brady_To_Moss_Touchdown
TBD Kutzy's Krazies