Baseball SCFreaks PRIZE fantasy league: a build from last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
Last year we did have a HUGE league and it was lots of fun trying to pick those no name losers to fill your bench and relief spots. First, second, third and fourth all went to people who filled in spots FROM OTHER SITES:bricks:.

The league will be back for another action-packed season, and I'm hoping that by having a sign-up a little earlier that we can fill these spots quicker and actually get a good draft time slot.:dance9: I have already included those who have reserved a spot from last year in the sign up.;)

- Minimum BV is one (1), $20 card from baseball
- SCFreaks rules apply there too (for the rules that apply). (For example, no swearing in your smack talk)
- Yahoo! League
- No password for the league until I recieve your card (this was my problem last time).
- NO Internationals unless it's Canada.
- NO MSF members unless I approve you through PM's.

- The draft will probably be a Friday night, but change that if everyone signs up early! SCHEDULED: March 20th @ 7:00 PM EST

1) tigsfan - received (2008 Topps campaign '08 Barack Obama)
2) dpuccio - received (1973 Topps Carlton/Ryan LL)
3) beltway - received 2005 Fleer Patchworks Ivan Rodriguez patch #'ed 11/50)
4) harr1040 - incoming (2006 Topps Chrome black plate Nick Johnson #1/1)
5) jmkcollectables
6) liberatemadness - received (2005 Origins old judge jersey Derek Jeter)
7) BHELSER1981
8) jdbrak - received (1995 SP Top Prospects Rey Ordonez AU)
9) Ground Support - received (1985 Topps Mark McGwire RC)
10) DaCubs? - recieved
11) ptlm5 - recieved (2008 UD POH box score memories Troy Tulowitski # 'ed 19/25)
12) 19kgreen64
13) FILLED
14) FILLED
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

in - is there any control over the type of card to send? I dont want to put a nice $20 AU vs a parallel of joe nobody - count me in!

There is really no control on what gets sent it. My plan last year was by having a BV that high as a limit that most junk wouldn't qualify. I think there was really 5 cards that did not really have a liking to anyone. The payout will be the same this year, but don't expect a lot of junk or I might just have to swap some stuff out if it comes to that.:p

1st place - 10 cards
2nd place - 6 cards
3rd place - 3 cards
4th place - 1 cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back