Football Fantasy Football

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
This will be the 2nd year of Fantasy Football on this site.

This year it will be on foxsports.com ( FOX Sports Fantasy Football - Home ).. Our league name is Sportscardfreaks of course. League ID # is 19488 .

There is 12 spots available (more can be added). You must be a verified MEMBER TO JOIN!

I would like to do at LEAST a 20 dollar BV Auto for the pot. Winner takes all.

The draft is LIVE and will be held on July 19th and 8 PM EST. Thats a thursday night.

Please let me know if you want to join and you can buy into this league with at LEAST a 20 BV auto. If you meet this criteria, I will PM you my address along with the league password.

Thanks and good luck to all!

Members that joined.
Ground Support
Broncofanforever
Carolina_Crazy06
hornsfan92
behlser
snick
#11 Roy Williams
champb21
autonut1
atrain2004

What if it is a Reggie Bush Artifacts Jsy ? My guess would be that is like at least a $30 BV... LMK. Thanks. If not, I will try and get an auto, I guess I will buy an auto off of eBay... but don't have anything left in my possesion besides that.

I dont have a football beckett. That bush is more then welcomed! That would spice up the pot for sure!

Kelly Washington, If it books 20, then its good to go! PM me if you guys want in!

dang i wish i had a auto of football or gu bv 20 how bout this can i throw in these 2 gu frank gore relections and ud premier collection gu

Back