Football Sportscardfreaks FANTASY FOOTBALL Donation List

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
I still need 4 teams to make this a 12 team league. The buy in a 20 dollar BV GU or Auto. Champ through in a nice 40 BV Jerramy Stevens Super Bowl Pylon card.

The league is hosted on FOX Sports on MSN - Sports News, Standings, Stats and more

The League Id is 19488 and the name of course is Sportscardfreaks

If you want to join and you have a 20 dollar BV card your willing to send. Please PM, and Ill PM you the League Password.

Also, I reserve the right to turn anyone away. I had some issues last year that I don't want repeated this year. Looks like we have some good honest people playing this year so far, Lets HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Josh

People who Joined and made a team so far.
Member ------------------Team Name ---------What they Donated---Recieved
Ground Support - Ground Support Demons - TBD
Carolina_Crazy06 - Mcnabb_Nasty07 - ryan moats sweet spot rookie auto bv 25 - YES
Atrain2004 - Runaway Atrain - TBD - NO
Champb21 - Champb21 - Jermmay Stevens Super Bowl Used Pylon BV 40 - YES
Broncofanforever - Iron Men - Alex Smith SPX Supremacy Swatch BV 20 - YES
Bhelser - Der Meister - Gale Sayers Card - YES
Autonut1 - Autonut1 - Marcus Robinson Finest Auto Red Xrefactor RC BV ?? - YES
#11 Roy Williams - RoyWilliams11 - 2004 UD Legends Kevin Jones RC GU BV $25 - YES
MooShooPork - Brady_To_Moss_Touchdown - TBD - NO
Kutzy - Kutzy's Krazies - TBD - NO

top 6 teams get in the playoffs...

I promise ill be there. I won the last 3 out of 4 leagues. Little Devin Clooney spanked me in the championship round last year.. Still can't believe it. I was undefeated until that game.

Edit: I take that back, the last 3 out of 5. I forgot, I lost the sportscardfreaks one last year.

I need the code to get in . . . .maybe me and you can have a little side action. Or if anyone else wants in on it as well.

2 teams needed . . if anyone thinks the price is too low . . .then contact me . . .we can work out someting on our own.

Back