NEW: 09 NATIONAL TREASURES CASE #4 --- CANCELED !

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'd received the cards from the last break I have $98 into, I might have jumped in. I think it's a little soon when the people who got the shaft in the last break haven't gotten a chance to recover since the cards aren't in hand yet. That's what's holding me back. Also, NEW BLOOD has had the opportunity repeatedly and declined, so I doubt they take advantage now. Maybe there needs to be a cheaper break?

NattyBoo said:
If I'd received the cards from the last break I have $98 into, I might have jumped in. I think it's a little soon when the people who got the shaft in the last break haven't gotten a chance to recover since the cards aren't in hand yet. That's what's holding me back. Also, NEW BLOOD has had the opportunity repeatedly and declined, so I doubt they take advantage now. Maybe there needs to be a cheaper break?

I always send cards out before posting another break... cards have started to be received today... that is NOTHING new, and no one has ever stated that they had a problem with it, and I have never had a complaint... as far as a CHEAPER BREAK, whenever I talk about other breaks everyone says there are no good hits, or not enough etc etc etc.. so its back to $50-$70 per spot breaks...

I have NO problems doing $30 breaks of lower end products, where only 4-5 people get hits.... BUT the participatns don't seem to want that.

I merely post what is asked for

wow Im not sure where your coming from on this. Its been less then a week since it was broken if you didnt get it today you will tomorrow so a chill pill is in order! As for NEW BLOOD go look at each of the last 3 breaks different people each time except the normals who participate in each break. Dont participate if your attitude going in is going to be negative in the 1st place. AC is by far the best online case breaker I have seen. If you wanna join other peoples and wait 3-4 weeks for your cards thats your choice but AC has never done anything but been upfront with each and everyone of you! I guess everyone wants to pay $68 bucks for a team break and have a chance of not getting 1 single hit!! HMM

NattyBoo said:

I think your doing a great job. I was really happy with the NT breaks but variety is the spice of life. I personally dont care for lower end stuff when it comes to football so exquisite would have been nice but I do understand that it probably wouldnt fill. You did an awesome job though on the NT's and no complaints here about it just want something different as we have done a few of these already.

to be fair, I dont think NattyBoo was taking a shot at me on how I do my breaks, more so than she was just stating that getting in on a NEW break when she hadn't yet received her previous break stuff was the issue to her... I only take issue to the "people who got the shaft in the last break".. I didnt force anyone in on the break nor did I hand pick the spots that they got... so this is a bit of a shot at me.... whether inteneded taht way or not IMO, but again... it's not like you can read emotion on a post on a screen, so it's very possible she didnt mean it in that tone.

I wouldnt hold this break or expect payments until people receive their previous break cards.... thus the annoying PMs I send you all asking for feedback so that I know you have receivd your cards ;)

and YES I crave feedback like normal people crave air/food/water lol

figure with a break like NT, its very hit or miss...ya win some, ya lose some. its kinda funny though, I always use to run case breaks where I mod (well, used to mod), but I basically just sold boxes, mostly to guarantee one buyer would at least get the case hit (cut auto, mystery redemption, whatever), so coming here and participating in team breaks or hit breaks is a new concept to me. I would probably try running them once in a while, but i am not computer savvy enough to do it live and thats the only way to be able to do these types of breaks. Doing a great job, AC, maybe it was just too many in a row with the same product...then again, it took forever for the Topps Unique baseball break to fill

Cards its a legal form of gambling. I lost twice, and I'm in for a third time. However, if I miss this time, I'm out of the one hit breaks. :)

I think you do a great job AC breaking. I didnt get my Emmitt auto...:( but thats the game you play. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Hopefully nobody takes it out on the breaker if they dont get what they want. Only I am allowed to do that. :slap: All kidding aside, I appreciated the opportunty to be in. Probably be in again down the road. :) Exquisites coming. :party3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back