Score up an L for the new Beckett website

I just clicked the link in this thread and got the following message:

We apologize. The area of Beckett.com you're attempting to access is temporarily unavailable.
We're continually updating our site to enhance your experience and to better serve you, so please
check back soon to try to access this area again.

the new beckett has to be the most confusing and hardest to navigate board iv ever seen! they need to go back to the old one and fast!

I took one look and went to another site...

I gotta say..Beckett has the connections and backing to be the #1 card site EVER in the history of card sites and yet its ran by a buncha f*cktards.

well just checked out beckett again seems most people have jumped ship. Most seem to havegone to scf. I'd say since they arnt closing off posts just post a link to this site and say check it out.

I don't know who over there sucks ass and who doesn't. We need someone who does to go over there and make us proud. Lonnie :whistle: ?

Unless your paying for OPG forget it, there's no longer even a total value on each group you may have & if theres a way to look up another card I've yet to figure it out. I wanted to test if a new single card look up would give a price but I can't figure it out, everything I click in that section is useless.

It's gonna be harder to decide priceing on my store items. I've never seen such a confusing place to navigate in my life.

Back