Score up an L for the new Beckett website

well my prob with it is i like the opg for the older cards .But i can't even look up cards by set . I tried to check out 59 topps its not there.

well my prob with it is i like the opg for the older cards .But i can't even look up cards by set . I tried to check out 59 topps its not there.

Yeah I have no idea how to look up sets... that was the only thing Beckett was useful for, now they get rid of it.

Went on a safari tonight in search of the OPG... unfortunately did not find it.

But I did find something, Beckett is going to charge you money to trade on their site... :boohoo:

Went on a safari tonight in search of the OPG... unfortunately did not find it.

But I did find something, Beckett is going to charge you money to trade on their site... :boohoo:

Yes, you buy points or something to trade, but the neat thing is, you can use these points for other things besides just trading. Think of all the fun things they can charge you for.

I'm still waiting for my collection thing to transfer. Only 200 something left in front of me until I get to try to figure that crap out.

So funny reading some of the threads in the 'non-board' 'discussion forums.' They are sure getting a lot of flack, they are in full damage control over there.

Maybe they will start charging you to log in! :cheers:

Just been over there and have to say I won't be back! Used to just occasionally check a few things over there but how the hell they think that site is better and revolutionary is beyond me:doh:

Back