Score up an L for the new Beckett website

rexvos

Bench Warmer
They deleted all my stuff from My Collections which really pisses me off because I stored what I paid for each of the cards I got in my 69 set.

I now really hate Beckett.

Plus the new message board or lack their of is confusing and leaves a lot to be desired.

Once again Beckett shows they have no idea what the collector wants.

as i posted in the admin board i couldnt find the football boards from the portal page thing...checking my collections now, not that they are up to date, but if im paying for a service i expect it to keep my stuff

They deleted all my stuff from My Collections which really pisses me off because I stored what I paid for each of the cards I got in my 69 set.

I now really hate Beckett.

Plus the new message board or lack their of is confusing and leaves a lot to be desired.

Once again Beckett shows they have no idea what the collector wants.

:cheers: Only thing Beckett cares about is money!

as i posted in the admin board i couldnt find the football boards from the portal page thing...checking my collections now, not that they are up to date, but if im paying for a service i expect it to keep my stuff

well I got a note that I am now 794th in line to have my collection re entered. Not sure if I have to pay, but I probably will so once it is in there I will move it to a spread sheet and delete.

You don't have to pay. When they get to you in line (which doesn't take very long), you'll be updated on the new my collections. One of the bonuses is the sorting mechanism. Also, card descriptions have serial numbering, so it's easier to identify parallels.

I thought you were a multi-account suspended user

yea lots of pissed people. wonder if they will change anything. Pay to trade F that.

here is what I do not get. This was brought up months ago, and Becket denied it. Well it is pretty obvious not only were they lying they thought everyone that frequented their site was an absolute idiot.

Back