Score up an L for the new Beckett website

Anybody know how to add new cards to a collection?

It seems all you can do is add cards you currently have in a collection to another collection... :clap:

It seems all you can do is add cards you currently have in a collection to another collection... :clap:

use the search bar. type in the card you are looking for and then hit the plus sign by it.

Once you do this you can go to it in Organize.

Once there you can move it into any of your already created categories, or create a new category.

You do a search for them in that little search bar at the top. Chances are what you want won't come up, though :doh:

use the search bar. type in the card you are looking for and then hit the plus sign by it.

Once you do this you can go to it in Organize.

Once there you can move it into any of your already created categories, or create a new category.

You mean I have to search for the card, then add it to some imaginary group, then add it to a collection? And I have to do each one individually?
WTF ever happened to the "keep is simple, stupid" philosophy?

And I still can't add my superfractor to my collection. I'm fairly confident that it exists.

Nevermind, you can add more than one at a time to a collection, but you can only add one at a time to organize and it takes five minutes before the site realizes that the card was added to organize.

The site is too slow for me to try to use it and effectively say whether or not the new functions are worth while.

However I do know that the actual message board forum is horrendous.

I hate scrolling down to read the beginning of every thread. Is there a benefit of having the threads available to click on the top if you can only see 7-8 of them in the window?

This set up has to be about advertising and stuff..I can't imagine how the designers thought this would be an improvement in functionality in terms of the message board navigation.

Back