Rookies for your jersey's & auto's??

bjtheman1

Bench Warmer
I have too many football rookies, all from 2005 to 2008. I'd like to trade them for game used's & auto's, but even better I'd like to trade them well in your favor ;)

Help me out, I'd be interested in any game used's or auto's from 2004 to present from football, basketball, or baseball. No sage or press pass though.

Let me know how many you are willing to trade and I'll send you a stack of rookies depending on how many I'm getting.

Try me, like I said..."well in your favor"

Thanks

I think I am willing to do this but would you be able to give me a listof the rookies I will be getting? Or a list of rookies you have?

Any Jake Long or Chad Henne RC's from 2008? LMK and I am willing to trade hits for them. I have a lot in my bucket and will trade in your favor.

Bump back up!

And just to clarify things, in regards to this offer I'm just grabbing rookies and sending them to you. I have over 1000 rookies, I'm not really wanting to look through them all in hopes to find 1 or 2 of certain teams/players.

As of right now it's looking like at least 15-20 rookies per game-used or auto you send me :D

Already have some peeps trying it out, I'll let them post once completed if it was fair or not. ;)

Ok, try this again. I have a 2007 Bowman Heritage Signs of Greatness #SG-JW John Whittleman on-card auto to trade for some RC's. Shoot me a PM If you are interested.

Cardology said:
A you interested in a 2009 Donruss Threads Gridiron Kings Auto of Andre Caldwell #'D /67 BV $8.00?

Sure, as well as any other auto's or jerseys you're looking to get rid of. I still have quite a few I want to get rid of.

Back