OFFICIAL February Monthly Football GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I live in California, and we ordered from Blowout, so it takes longer than a week to get to me. Thanks for being patient.

the video break has been done and I will post the videos when I get home.

"killer cards" a little while ago in case anyone would like to know.

I would like to make a note in this thread that at 11:22 pm I am letting killercards know that I would like refund I dont care If I got a Chris Johnson Patch auto. I am over this break and would liek a refund asap thank you. Ill expect the refund in my paypal in the same amount of time I put the funds into yours thats 24 hours thank you again for understanding my patience has worn thin.

For those of you who think I am totally ignoring this kid, I am not. I have been PMing him about the break, and the details. The boxes have been broken and the videos will be uploaded soon, I don't know what he doesn't understand about that, I would like everyone to PM me their address and I will get the videos up as soon as possible, thanks for your patience!

And for you Aoskwhite84, you need to end the dispute through paypal, the boxes were already ordered and busted, you can't do that dude. You also dispute an "Items Not Received Claim" that does not fit the description. I will also be contacting PayPal, and ending the dispute if you don't. Thanks!

First off I am not a kid much older than you I aslo served my country so I know about a few things therefor not a kid I will not end the dispute you will give me a refund and your pm's to me are short and dont give me really any information at all also have you told the rest of the group about the 1 hit in the donruss. Thanks KID

Can an another mod look into this ? I have extremely limited internet access at the moment. There better not be short hits...

I would like ANY and ALL proof that there is ANYTHING wrong with this break or ANY of KILLERCARDS... I have heard NOTHING but good things about his breaks... IF you know otherwise pelase share the INFO via PM

Ground Support said:
Can an another mod look into this ? I have extremely limited internet access at the moment. There better not be short hits...

We got 0/3 hits on Classics. I have contacted Blowout, and they should get back to me soon.. Please send addresses and I will get this shipped out and the videos will be up within the next day or two.

WOW that is rough... yes please contact them... let us know the out come but PLEASE get the videos up ASAP (including the CLASSICS) thanks ....

Yeah sorry, there's been a family emergency, and I have been out of town since Friday. Hopefully the videos will be up tomorrow night! Thanks and Sorry for the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back