Basketball The OFFICIAL Basketball Team HBC - May 2014

Definitely not the greatest start to the basketball break but, as Mark said, we'll definitely have better months. In case none of you remember, our first month back with the football break was absolutely horrible, but we ended up having some really nice months after. That's just the way it goes sometimes. They can't all be great, even though I'm the one hosting. :LOL:

Here are the hits, along with who each one will go to. Nobody went hitless in the break, so there was no need to change the rule for this month anyways.

@Amandashubby2010

beasley.jpg

daugherty.jpg

@Batman1641

collison.jpg

barea.jpg

@captkirk42

valanciunas.jpg

Also, not pictured, was a Chris Singleton redemption from 2012 Crusade.

@Cool_Hand_Flash

aldridge.jpg

leonard.jpg

funderburke.jpg

james.jpg

@franklinguy52

gasol.jpg

lawson.jpg

Cool glad nobody went hitless.

For future breaks I like the idea of unclaimed hits going to those who are/were/are hitless.

Sorry I missed the break live, I pulled a Middle-Age Man "I just wanna sleep" night. I'm catching up via the videos thanks @Mike

Transactions have been set up for everyone. Once you confirm, I'll leave feedback and add your shipping info, if available. Thanks, again, everyone for joining. I'm looking forward to July already!!

Got my goodies from this break today. Silly redemption logged in over at Paniniamerica.net I currently have a Hockey redemption (auto from a Buffalo Sabre) I've been waiting for since early April. I thought I had another redemption (a football?) I was waiting on maybe I'm thinking of another brand or one I have already received. Man I checked my account history with the "closed" redemptions and Wow they still have a couple of football ones I got a few years back one of them in 08.

What is with these worn out scratched cards of old fart players?:eek:... OH it's Past and Present:ROFLMAO:o_O:ROFLMAO: - Man oh man I just love that design, I'm watching a base set on Ebay, Had to actually start watching a different set, for $10 more (@$20) since the original auction I was watching got sold. This new set auction/BIN or whatever has multiple copies of the set (to sell multiple sets individually not all the sets in one auction), hand correlated I think. The auction image just shows the standard box. Those kind make me a little nervous. Most of the time they are OK and safe, but still. Hmmm.

Back