Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - April '15

Here are the hits, along with who they'll go to. Video links will be posted once they're uploading.

@Amandashubby2010

fuller.jpg

@bajmurray

white.jpg

marino.jpg

@Crpalmi

lee.jpg

murray.jpg

@franklinguy52

booklet.jpg

@Indiana Jones

manning.jpg

@joemontana25

cooks.jpg

hyde.jpg

@Joey

hill.jpg

@PAVI39

evans.jpg

@pwolantern

beckham.jpg

@Rabs

carr_mem.jpg

Also, not pictured, was a 250 point Panini Rewards, won by @Rabs in the random.

Cool thanks for doing this! I've never dealt with a Panini Rewards card before, are they good?

I'm really not sure. The guys last night were saying we did good with ours because most of them are 150 points and ours was 250 points. They also said you'd be able to get a decent auto with it, but I haven't really done any real looking so I have no idea what you could expect. It'll be in the mail this week, though, so you might as well get to shopping! :D

I'm really not sure. The guys last night were saying we did good with ours because most of them are 150 points and ours was 250 points. They also said you'd be able to get a decent auto with it, but I haven't really done any real looking so I have no idea what you could expect. It'll be in the mail this week, though, so you might as well get to shopping! :D
Haha ok I guess I will have to do that!

cooks.jpg

When my 12 years old son, who is a saints fan, saw that card, he jumped in my arms thanking me :LOL:
Hey! what do you think?? Do you think it's for you, boy ??:D
Are you kidding??:smuggrin:

Yeah, I know I should be ashamed ....
I think I will have no other option than offering him this one:cool:

Guys, I'm sorry about the delay but I just wanted to let you know that I'm just now getting around to sorting/packaging up the cards. I've been extremely busy at work this week (we're a man short because one of our guys took another job) and have just been flat out lazy when I get home at night. Anyways, packages are together, labels will be printed and put on the packages this weekend, and they'll be put into the mail first thing Monday morning.

For those of you who have never broken with me before, please know that this delay is very abnormal for me. I almost always have the packages sent out within 48 hours of the break, and I'm sure all of the guys who have been with me for a while will testify to that.

Again, I apologize for the delay. Please don't expect this type of delay to be regular occurrence.

Back