Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - May '15

Here are scans of the hits, along with who they'll go to. Even though there were very few cards, everyone got a hit. Some may not be the best, but at least nobody was skunked. I'm actually surprised considered how few cards there were, but cool that it worked out that way.

@Amandashubby2010

thompson.jpg

@bajmurray

latimer.jpg

@Batman1641

montana.jpg

@Cool_Hand_Flash

moncrief.jpg

@Crpalmi

jernigan.jpg

cobb.jpg

white.jpg

@franklinguy52

miller.jpg

@Indiana Jones

hill.jpg

@joemontana25

williams.jpg

thomas.jpg

crabtree.jpg

@Joey

ebron.jpg

@Mike

murray.jpg

@PAVI39

bennett.jpg

@pwolantern

olomu.jpg

@Rabs

beasley.jpg

orakpo.jpg

@SchickFaced

montgomery.jpg

Nice! Glad everyone got something. I guess I'm glad I ended up with the Falcons since I got the Beasley. Also funny I got a card of a player I super collect in Orakpo, but I already had it of course! :)

Nice! Glad everyone got something. I guess I'm glad I ended up with the Falcons since I got the Beasley. Also funny I got a card of a player I super collect in Orakpo, but I already had it of course! :)

The Orakpo is a nice card. A lot nicer than it looks in the scan. I'm not sure why my scanner didn't pick up the bright green/yellow on the patch. Instead it just turned it white. It's definitely not white, though. Maybe my scanner is going color blind.

Waow !! my first 1/1 ever ! :woot:
I am a lucky guy!
I think I have to check with more attention what my wife is doing when I am not with her :D

The Orakpo is a nice card. A lot nicer than it looks in the scan. I'm not sure why my scanner didn't pick up the bright green/yellow on the patch. Instead it just turned it white. It's definitely not white, though. Maybe my scanner is going color blind.
It's not just your scanner. The lime green doesn't show up on mine either!

Back