No USC Thread????

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
Why does everyone hate USC:ban:Guess I'm the only one happy about the win today..........and who was it that said Illinois didn't deserve to be on the same field as USC??? Oh wait, that was me:roflmao: Scoreboard!

Just kiddin' guys!!!

There was already a thread called "starting to get ugly" or what ever it just happened to switch over to the next butt whipping taking place ...

why did USC need a thread for this game? everyone knew that Illinois had no shot at the win, it would have been pointless to talk crap.

Because USC is THE 2nd best team in the country........and who doesn't like to talk a little trash when their team is doing good??? I know you might not know the feeling being a Lions fan but that's beside the point;)

I do have this to say about USC, I think USC is missing one thing from being the Best team in the nation and that is... a great reciever like Dwayne Jarrett (still remember him catching that one ball one - handed towards the sideline, forget what game).

I do have this to say about USC, I think USC is missing one thing from being the Best team in the nation and that is... a great reciever like Dwayne Jarrett (still remember him catching that one ball one - handed towards the sideline, forget what game).

Agree.....that's why I said this:

Because USC is THE 2nd best team in the country........and who doesn't like to talk a little trash when their team is doing good??? I know you might not know the feeling being a Lions fan but that's beside the point;)

behind LSU;)

It's okay.......I still like you........most teams pick IAA teams to beat up on in their non-conference games......USC picks ND.;)

Whats funny is that they go through a period of owning each other. ND in the 40's, 50's, 80's and 90's. USC in the 70's and 00's. Though ND has more wins in the series.

Whats funny is that they go through a period of owning each other. ND in the 40's, 50's, 80's and 90's. USC in the 70's and 00's. Though ND has more wins in the series.

Good point......but we live in the "now"......so until Pete leaves USC or Charlie leaves ND......USC will keep pounding away;):salut:

Back