First Month with SCC

BarJack34

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
20230603_185103.jpg
Hello,
Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone at SCC for a great first month, Thanks to connections within SCC, I was able to make a sweet deal with ersportscards to acquire 3 key cards that eluded me in my early collecting days. Thank you Emilio.
I joined after making a brief, but strong connection with sweetcardbro through the Topps Now group. He does a lot of work to give so many people access to these cards, and continues to show so much generosity streaming each pack opening. Thank you Justin.
I have already participated in 3 breaks, and am awaiting spots in a couple more. The people who take the time to run these breaks make membership in this club even more enjoyable. I'm sure there are many people hosting breaks, but I want to thank those who have hosted for me, grapler135, gwynn_fan and Mechjo16. Everything is done so professionally and they are loads of fun.
Finally, I'd like to thank grapler135 and AndyDrummond for reaching out right away to welcome me to the club, and putting on the wonderful contests and breaks that reward members for participation.
There are so many people that I have already made great deals with, and chatted with in the forum threads or DM's. Thank you all for helping make my first month so memorable.
I hope I didn't miss anyone, or mess up on any names, I'm still learning.
Thank you and cheers,
John

View attachment 12476
Hello,
Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone at SCC for a great first month, Thanks to connections within SCC, I was able to make a sweet deal with ersportscards to acquire 3 key cards that eluded me in my early collecting days. Thank you Emilio.
I joined after making a brief, but strong connection with sweetcardbro through the Topps Now group. He does a lot of work to give so many people access to these cards, and continues to show so much generosity streaming each pack opening. Thank you Justin.
I have already participated in 3 breaks, and am awaiting spots in a couple more. The people who take the time to run these breaks make membership in this club even more enjoyable. I'm sure there are many people hosting breaks, but I want to thank those who have hosted for me, grapler135, gwynn_fan and Mechjo16. Everything is done so professionally and they are loads of fun.
Finally, I'd like to thank grapler135 and AndyDrummond for reaching out right away to welcome me to the club, and putting on the wonderful contests and breaks that reward members for participation.
There are so many people that I have already made great deals with, and chatted with in the forum threads or DM's. Thank you all for helping make my first month so memorable.
I hope I didn't miss anyone, or mess up on any names, I'm still learning.
Thank you and cheers,
John
@BarJack34

John, what an awesome message! So glad to know your first month here has been great! I always say what an awesome community SCC is, and thank you for taking the time to post! Happy to have you among us!

Cheers!

Kevin

@BarJack34

John, what an awesome message! So glad to know your first month here has been great! I always say what an awesome community SCC is, and thank you for taking the time to post! Happy to have you among us!

Cheers!

Kevin
Thank you Kevin,
Of course I forgot to include winning the contest in my first month. Thank you again for helping contribute to my first great month here.
John

Thank you Kevin,
Of course I forgot to include winning the contest in my first month. Thank you again for helping contribute to my first great month here.
John
Hey no worries friend, you already thanked me! So glad you enjoyed, and love the awesome handmade display you added the Bobby Shantz photo to!!

Thank you for the kind words! I’m happy that you’ve had a positive experience within SCC. It’s great to have you as part of this great community!

Happy trading,

John

Back