Second September Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@northicehero99

I think those all played on the Disney Channel in the early 90s, I remember the marathon showings! I think some movie theaters still play them back to back to back as a festival. The original to me was the best, but agreed 100%, a scary concept!
I don't recall where or how I originally saw them, but it was not on cable or the Disney channel. I remember having a comic book and a record, but don't recall what happened to them. One of the channels recently played them back to back.

Hey friends, you are gonna like this contest, I promise!! It's a custom cut signature 8x10 from Linda Harrison, Nova from the original Planet of the Apes in 1968! Linda appeared in the sequel too, and she was definitely the late 60s Sci-fi movie hottie! She signed everything but a dinner napkin and returned to me earlier this month, so I am excited to give this photo away, probably her most famous shot!

View attachment 14835

Usual rules apply: pick a number 1-30, one guess per member per day for the duration of the contest, open to all members. I will randomize the numbers after they all have been chosen, and determine a winner that way! The same member cannot win two months in a row in my effort to make it fun for everyone who participates!

Cheers!

Kevin
Today's pick is 8. Thank you!

I don't recall where or how I originally saw them, but it was not on cable or the Disney channel. I remember having a comic book and a record, but don't recall what happened to them. One of the channels recently played them back to back.
Oh my gosh, forgot ALL about that! I think the record had a comic book attached to it!

Still plenty of numbers left!!

We still have 12 spots left to fill, so don't be shy! You never know which number the Spinning Wheel of Mayhem will choose!

Here's the iconic ending of the original 1968 classic (spoiler alert if you haven't seen the movie yet!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back