Second September Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey friends, you are gonna like this contest, I promise!! It's a custom cut signature 8x10 from Linda Harrison, Nova from the original Planet of the Apes in 1968! Linda appeared in the sequel too, and she was definitely the late 60s Sci-fi movie hottie! She signed everything but a dinner napkin and returned to me earlier this month, so I am excited to give this photo away, probably her most famous shot!

20230916_073851.jpg

Usual rules apply: pick a number 1-30, one guess per member per day for the duration of the contest, open to all members. I will randomize the numbers after they all have been chosen, and determine a winner that way! The same member cannot win two months in a row in my effort to make it fun for everyone who participates!

Cheers!

Kevin

Last edited:
wow!! that pic brings back some good memories. 11 please
@rubypup

I remember watching the original Planet of the Apes when I was probably 10 in about 1991, and thinking how awesome it was, Rod Serling wrote a masterpiece...but Nova?? Well, I remembered her most from the movie!!

Keep those guesses rolling in! One per member per day!!

13? Thanks for the contest. I remember watching all of the originals. It was a scary concept, one that was always thought to be possible during the cold war era.

13? Thanks for the contest. I remember watching all of the originals. It was a scary concept, one that was always thought to be possible during the cold war era.
@northicehero99

I think those all played on the Disney Channel in the early 90s, I remember the marathon showings! I think some movie theaters still play them back to back to back as a festival. The original to me was the best, but agreed 100%, a scary concept!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back