New here, new everywhere

DWare Da Man

Bench Warmer
Hey ya'll,

I am new to collecting. Just started the first of the year. Better late than never right. I from the great state of Texas, so the Cowboys are my team. Just collect football. Looking for any DWare, Dez, Murray and Sean Lee, #'d, inserts, refractors, GU and Autos. I have been on SFC for about 5 months, thought I would see what else was out there. Looking forward to some trades.

Welcome Danny. I am sure we can help with your collection here. I used to live in Del Rio so I know right where you are. I have hauled a many a load of goats to SA back in the day.

Glad to have you here Danny....I'd like to get with you about some of the cards on your trade list you posted yesterday. Just been super busy. Maybe this afternoon?

Glad to have you here Danny....I'd like to get with you about some of the cards on your trade list you posted yesterday. Just been super busy. Maybe this afternoon?

No problem, whenever you have time. I took a look at your bucket and I see you have a Sean Lee auto. CMB and my tradelist, lets see bout getting a deal done

Welcome Danny. I am sure we can help with your collection here. I used to live in Del Rio so I know right where you are. I have hauled a many a load of goats to SA back in the day.

I see that you happen to have a Dware auto. What a coincendene, I just happen to be looking for one. Please CMB.

Back