New Here

rburke02

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi Everyone,
I was given the link to this site. I just got back into trading last year about a couple years away. I have been active on TheBench for over 15 years. Looking forward to getting back to the "old" ways of trading and interacting. Happy to be here and meet new people.
Robert

Hi Everyone,
I was given the link to this site. I just got back into trading last year about a couple years away. I have been active on TheBench for over 15 years. Looking forward to getting back to the "old" ways of trading and interacting. Happy to be here and meet new people.
Robert
Welcome to SCC Robert! :)

Hi Everyone,
Robert
@rburke02

Robert! Another former Bench member myself, and happy to have you over here! I have 2 contests coming up soon, tomorrow is an autographed and inscribed 8x10 from Roger Craig for Super Bowl weekend, and the other is for new members only, a Dan Hampton HOF inscribed 8x10, that will go up as soon as the Super Bowl contest is over! Welcome, its a great time to be joining SCC!

Cheers!

Kevin

Back