Baseball MLB to ban PED users after the All Star Game?

Should MLB ban the players listed on the PED list?

• Ban them for 50 games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban them for 100 games

• Leave the players alone... everyone uses PEDs

• A-Rod admitted use when he played with Texas... so he gets a free pass

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Unless you've been hiding under a rock for the last few weeks, you know the story.

What do you think of the possible banning of 20-plus players that appear on the PED-use list?

Crawls out from under rock...."What?" :confused:

So PED's is the new term for steroids and other performance enhancing drugs, eh? Makes sense.

(Crawls back under rock)

I don't see MY choice, and the others don't really suit what I think of PED-use.

I say take their money away, as in heavy fines. Something like 10% first offense, 25% second, 50% third, Minimum-wage cleaning the toilets in the locker-room for a fourth offense. I bet THAT would work. ;)

Now, who really uses 'em anyway, half the league? Sure, a handful get caught, but if there's a way to "cheat" they'll find it. If people are seriously against PED's, take the money away from violator's.

I could check a number of choices. The first four alone are basically stages of getting caught, 1st offense, 2nd, third, and goodbye. They basically do just that, take the money away, but using a more sound and legal means.

It appears to me that people have agreed by a majority that PED's shouldn't be used, as the new rules have been argued about for twenty years in some sports, if not publicly then privately, so leaving them alone doesn't appear to be a valid choice at this point in time...but it's still a choice.

Nah, I'm for making them janitor's. It's humbling, and sport's stars need that sometimes to get a healthier perspective on things.

btw, I'd add managers and owners to that rule too. They are just as guilty sometimes.

In my opinion anyone that uses PEDS now bye-bye career!No excuses what so ever.....know your doc know if any injections know exactly what your getting injected with....no excuses period..Once that happens to the first player eyes will open ...Lay down the law and severity these are supposed to be professional athletes not people who live on the streets looking for ways to turn because they are not able to self cope with reality.....just my opinion

Are you serious, i'm sick and tired of hearing about people using steroids. Play the game and stop cheating! If I had used steroids and won many awards for my accomplishments and broke many records, I could not help but to feel guilty. I would also never be truly happy about them and what I did. For these reasons, I could never use steroids. I don't understand how the players who use steroids don't feel like this and if they do, how can they still do it. Are they not thinking about the future. Using steroids and having it be found out takes away all your dignity and ruins your entire career regardless of the sport. I think that these people on the PED list should be banned.

I think we really need to have a severe crackdown on PEDs in baseball. I worry a lot that if it's not nipped in the bud now, MLB is going to end up like the Tour de France where all of the top competitors are doping. Once it gets to that point, it's impossible to stop.

Braun has been banned... but not sure what is happening with the other players on that long list.

Major League Baseball has suspended Milwaukee Brewers slugger Ryan Braun without pay for the remainder of the 2013 season.

Braun will not contest the suspension which was meted out for "violations of the Basic Agreement and its Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program," according to a statement released by MLB.

Back