Break Complete! 2022 Topps Chrome Update & Topps Chrome Sonic Lite Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot to Pick Your 2nd Team Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

C8F2CA78-CEE4-4489-8F8B-C412313A008A.jpeg
76D1190C-4BD4-4D87-8970-A03A45115891.jpeg

Live link to the group break video:

Live link to second team draft order randomization video:

Had ordered a few more of these boxes so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE BASEBALL and ONE BOX of 2022 TOPPS CHROME SONIC LITE BASEBALL.

2022 Topps Chrome Update Hobby Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-4 cards per pack

PRODUCTION HIGHLIGHTS
- Look for CHROME versions of the most sought-after rookie cards, with multiple limited and numbered parallels.
- Inserts fall 1:2 packs, with CHROME versions of Generation Now, Diamond Greats Die Cuts, and 2022 MLB® All-Star Game® cards.
- Select boxes will also contain autographed cards from MLB® rookies. Look for numbered parallels including the 1/1 SUPERFRACTOR.

2022 Topps Chrome Sonic Lite Box Configuration:

-16 packs per box
-4 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Topps Chrome Sonic LITE bursts into hobby shops for the first time with an all-new Topps Chrome offering featuring Sonic exclusive parallels and inserts!
- Collect the entire Topps Chrome Base Set across a variety of LITE SKU and Sonic exclusive parallels!
- Look out for Sonic LITE exclusive Inserts and Autographs such as 1996 Topps Chrome Youthquake, Topps Chrome Exposé, and rare Dual and Triple Chrome Autographs!

Box Break:
- 4 B&W Raywave
- 1 #'d Sonic Refractor

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $14 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

These boxes are in hand so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Molitor04x Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds PAID
2. PAVI39 Kansas City Royals, Milwaukee Brewers
3. Criollos Los Angeles Angels, Minnesota Twins PAID
4. Criollos Atlanta Braves, Oakland Athletics PAID
5. RyanS (dragonslayer913) Pittsburgh Pirates, Chicago Cubs PAID
6. Molitor04x Tampa Bay Rays, Miami Marlins PAID
7. kpit1978 Cleveland Guardians, St. Louis Cardinals PAID
8. Creature of Slime Houston Astros, Washington Nationals PAID
9. DaSoxFan Chicago White Sox, New York Mets PAID
10. gwynn_fan San Diego Padres, Baltimore Orioles PAID
11. dragonslayer913 New York Yankees, Texas Rangers PAID
12. LarryG Boston Red Sox, Detroit Tigers PAID
13. LarryG Philadelphia Phillies, San Francisco Giants PAID
14. grapler135s Los Angeles Dodgers, Colorado Rockies PAID
15. dlackey Toronto Blue Jays, Arizona Diamondbacks PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

1. Criollos
2. LarryG
3. RyanS
4. kpit1978
5. Molitor04x
6. LarryG
7. gwynn_fan
8. dlackey
9. PAVI39
10. DaSoxFan
11. Creature of Slime
12. Molitor04x
13. dragonslayer913
14. grapler135s
15. Criollos

Last edited:
Remaining spots will be reduced by a buck to $13 a spot that will get you two teams (one that you pick and the second that you draft) and all of the cards of the players from those teams from the two boxes in this break including shipping fees!

Please let me know if anybody else might be interested in joining us for this one.

Hi Mike
I'll take the Padres, hopefully you'll pull me another Tatis auto.
$5 credit.
Thanks Bob
P.S. Hoping to find another gambler to launch my 2020 Topps Debut Break and end my Contest #8!

Back