Football Mike's Bi-Monthly Football Group Break - Feb/March '14

I'm about to make @WestCoastSkinsFan really really happy..

I (finally) found and bought a new PC! Yaaaaaay!!! And with that new PC comes the spending of money lol So the Skins are all yours from now on Sam :)

I'm back. I thought I had done this before but the busy season is making my head woozy.

I know that's right! Work has been killer the last few weeks, and we've been a man short for most of it as he's tied up with another department because they're short a person. :banghead:

Is there a specific time on the 9th that the unclaimed teams go up for sale at $20 a pop?

We usually do midnight on the night before, but since there might be confusion with the time change this weekend let's change that to 12:00 noon on the 9th. I'll update the first post, too.

Is this the final box tally, btw?

2013 Five Star (4 autos, 1 relic)
2012 Limited (1 auto, 2 hits)
2011 Absolute (2 autos, 2 relics)

Really it just depends on our budget, but if nothing changes there this is what we'd bust. I'll add/upgrade boxes here as the budget increases with discounted team sales, if there are any. I try to just add extra boxes, if possible, rather than changing them so most of the time the box list that I post is final. There are exceptions, though, which just depend on the budget. I'll keep everyone updated, here, on any changes I'm looking to make

Back