Football Mike's Bi-Monthly Football Group Break - Feb/March '14

So what does the box selection look like? This DOES include 5-star?

Right now, yes. Members of the break are free to post some boxes they'd like to see, too. Obviously the more spots we sell the more we can add to it. The product list I put up is just a "base".

Try some of the Museum?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. We might could upgrade the 2013 box to museum. I think we'd need to sell at least a few unclaimed teams, but we usually do anyways.

The other option would be to take out the Five Star and just add museum and something else.

When ever you can include Five Star its a good break lol

Keeping both teams, but if anyone wants to split the Skins with me, shoot me a PM :)

I agree with 5 Star but not a big fan of going back to 2010. I like a 3 year range so depends on how cheap 2011 or 2012 Five Star would be. I think one really high end box always adds to the breaks excitement.

I agree with 5 Star but not a big fan of going back to 2010. I like a 3 year range so depends on how cheap 2011 or 2012 Five Star would be. I think one really high end box always adds to the breaks excitement.

I looked at those prices and they're quite a bit more expensive. We'd need to sell probably another 2 full spots in order to do one of those years of Five Star. That said, if they don't push back the release date of 2013 Five Star it looks like it's cheap enough that we could swap it out pretty easily. In fact, when I get home this evening I'm going to propose another break selection with that instead. Good call!

I'm going to pass on splitting the Redskins. I'd still like the whole team if it comes up though, so don't knock me off the waiting list.

Sounds good, buddy. Sorry it couldn't work out. I'll keep you on the list and drop you a PM in case Mark ever decides to let them go.

Here is another box suggestion, using 2013 Five Star instead of 2010. Again, this would just be a base and would change depending on the number of spots we add before the due date. Let me know if you guys all like this option better than the first, though. I know I sure do!

2013 Five Star (4 autos, 1 relic)
2012 Limited (1 auto, 2 hits)
2011 Absolute (2 autos, 2 relics)

Back