LT thoughts

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
Okay, I'll admit... I used to LOVE LT even though he is a Charger and Im a Broncos fan. He was so classy. When he scored he dropped the ball and ran off the field like he had done it before and would do it again. Well... is it me or is he becoming a bit of a crybaby? And over the lat year or so he has developed a "celebration"??!!!?!? I dunno... he's still a GREAT rb, but he's moving to a LT I don't like too much. Thoughts?

I'm a Cowboys fan, but his little rolling the ball off the fingertips celebration is no contest to Terrell Owens celebrations or Chad Johnsons. I'll take LT's celebrations 100-1 over those two.

But I do agree that he used to never say anything and lately he does seem to whine and cry a little more. But if the Patriots had done to me what they did to the Chargers in last season's Playoff Game I'd probably be a little bitter towards them too. As stupid as Merriman's celebration is, he still has to back up his teammate and I can see why he still has a bad taste for the Patriots after that.

Okay, I'll admit... I used to LOVE LT even though he is a Charger and Im a Broncos fan. He was so classy. When he scored he dropped the ball and ran off the field like he had done it before and would do it again. Well... is it me or is he becoming a bit of a crybaby? And over the lat year or so he has developed a "celebration"??!!!?!? I dunno... he's still a GREAT rb, but he's moving to a LT I don't like too much. Thoughts?

I gained a lot of respect for you after this post ;)

But seriously, it's hard to like him as a Pats fan because he usually kills us, but he is tough to dislike otherwise. However, he definitely is not helping himself with the shenanigans in his press conferences last year. I also can't stand when someone says "I'm a classy person" :doh:

I gained a lot of respect for you after this post ;)

But seriously, it's hard to like him as a Pats fan because he usually kills us, but he is tough to dislike otherwise. However, he definitely is not helping himself with the shenanigans in his press conferences last year. I also can't stand when someone says "I'm a classy person" :doh:

It's kinda like starting an answer to a question like this- "Well, to be honest..."... wait, you mean you weren't honest to begin with?!?!?!

I love the guy. He plays football, emotions will be involved. You can't expect him to walk around like a mummy.

Im not asking for "mummy"... but he's starting to resemble a cry baby a little. Like all of this "greatest rb" talk is going to his head. Granted, he has earned it and very well could go down as one of the best, but he used to be so humble.

Back