SDSU San Diego State in NCAA Finals!

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi Guys
San Diego State University led only once in their final four game against UAF. Luckily, it was a buzzer beater. Lamont Butler hit a jumper as time expired to give the Aztecs a 72-71 win over Florida Atlantic on Saturday night in Houston. The shot capped a massive second-half comeback for SDSU as the Aztecs were down by 14 at one point.

“I ran out of plays, so I decided not to take the timeout," Dutcher said after the game on CBS. "I said if we get the rebound, let’s get downhill, send all three bigs to the rim. Lamont got downhill, he made the play. I’m proud of him.”

SDSU's comeback is the fifth-largest in Final Four history and the biggest in a semifinal game in over 20 years.

I can not believe UCONN, they were just dominating during the tournament! SDSU is charging right now too, this should be a really fun National Championship game!

36-24 UConn at the half! Big comebacks are definitely the stuff of legends in the National Championship!!

Well, losing to a team that has won the NCAA Championship five times, since the last California team even made the finals, isn't anything to feel sad about. SDSU is now on the map as a force to be reckoned with.
The Padres cheered me up a little. Down a run in the bottom of the ninth; David Dahl led off with his first Friar Home Run. Then, Ha-Seong Kim followed with a game winning Home Run over the Snakes.

Back