Looking for some players base cards...

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
I've noticed that these guys have been signing TTM from ST this year, but I don't have the cards to send to them. I'm looking for one, maybe two, cards to send their way.;) Not looking for anything fancy, and Bowman has not been a friend of mine TTM so I would prefer not to get those. I also discourage chrome cards, and anything else I know to not sign very well.

Listed by name - team...

Brett Cecil - Blue Jays (would like 2)
Aaron Crow - Royals (would like 2)
Drew Storen - Nationals (would like 2)
Matt Weiters - Orioles (would consider 2)
Travis Wood - Reds

and for you vintage hoarders...

Jim Bunning - HOFer (would like a HOF postcard and/or Tigers card/s)

POP23 said:
i know i have 3 of these some where will look when i get home
Jordan Zimmerman
I know that Zimmerman has a lot, so what you have will probably work OK. If you can knock out a few other guys in the process, then it will be worth both of our times to make something happen. Shoot me a short list of inserts you would be looking for, be a player, team, or set if you can add to the Zimmerman's.

CLG said:
I have a Topps '11 Drew Storen RC
I can use the Storen. If you can knock out a few other guys in the process, then it will be worth both of our times to make something happen. Shoot me a short list of inserts you would be looking for, be a player, team, or set if you can add to the Storen.

Whoops, I put 2011. I meant I have a 2010 Topps Rookie of Storen.

(1) Topps 2011 Jason Vargas
(2) Topps 2010 Doug Fister 1 normal, 1 parallel.

Would you give me Ethier and Kershaw for these?

Depending on which Fister variation it is, I don't need it - but the other 3 I do. I have these Ethier's. I will let you take you choice of my two offers here.

Choice A:
Ethier, Andre 2007 Topps A&G Dick Perez Sketches #15
Ethier, Andre 2008 Topps A&G #318 SP

Choice B:
Ethier, Andre 2010 Topps Attax Code Cards #NO
Ethier, Andre 2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out #CMT112

Choice A for sure.

Fister card is #421 on back. I just looked at the black parallel and the top left corner was bent somehow. Not to big of a bent. Just a tiny one.

Back