Basketball Local shop feats.

abradley08

Bench Warmer
Looking for some ideas for stuff I can do to help my friends shop.

my good friends Small local shop needs a few upgrades , what do you think would be a good idea for getting a little business ( anything from what He should order to the way He could be attracting a few people)

post it here

thanks,
ally

It it were my shop I'd try to see if there's any local papers or newsletters that he could put ads in, some are free just depends.
Possible get an ad in Beckett? Or Tuff Stuff?

Go to different sports forums, register, and make some posts. Maybe find some users in your area and let them know of your shop...without spamming & breaking any rules of those sites of course!

Maybe try to get some radio time through stations in the area to let people know about your shop.

Host some pack wars nights, or try and get a local sports player come and do a signing.

:cool:

bjtheman1 said:
It it were my shop I'd try to see if there's any local papers or newsletters that he could put ads in, some are free just depends.
Possible get an ad in Beckett? Or Tuff Stuff?

Go to different sports forums, register, and make some posts. Maybe find some users in your area and let them know of your shop...without spamming & breaking any rules of those sites of course!

Maybe try to get some radio time through stations in the area to let people know about your shop.

Host some pack wars nights, or try and get a local sports player come and do a signing.

:cool:

nice ideas :D

Back