Selling FS for a Great Cause!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll donate $15. Send me a PM and we can work out details.

All Glory be to God,
Bill
@horfin

WHOA. That is AWESOME! Thanks Bill, so very much! Pm on the way, and thanks again!

God bless you and yours,

Kevin

Just seeing this…If this is still open please PM me for a donation.

We just had a home going ceremony Monday for a family member who lost her battle To cancer.

God Bless

Just seeing this…If this is still open please PM me for a donation.

We just had a home going ceremony Monday for a family member who lost her battle To cancer.

God Bless
@Mechjo16

This is absolutely still open, the event is in 2 weeks. Truly humbled by your kindness!

I got interrupted while I was responding, John, and wanted to post and offer my condolences here as well. Our prayers for your loved one, and your whole family.

Blessings,

Kevin

Last edited:
I always say that SCC is the best community anywhere. Everyone's kindness and generosity are overwhelming. Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart, and our family's hearts too!!

@Mechjo16

This is absolutely still open, the event is in 2 weeks. Truly humbled by your kindness!

I got interrupted while I was responding, John, and wanted to post and offer my condolences here as well. Our prayers for your loved one, and your whole family.

Blessings,

Kevin
Thank you for the kind words!

Friends, I am truly humbled and overwhelmed by everyone's kindness! Our boys have raised $145 here on SCC, which is a huge amount of money (my 6 year old son Micah, who is getting his head shaved for the first time at the event this year set his goal at $100, and is over his amount now, and Jeremiah is almost 9 and set his goal at $550, and he is over that as well!!)

A deep thank you to everyone, and I will be sure to post photos, the event is March 10th at their school!

Blessings,

Kevin

Hey friends! My sons' event at school today was AWESOME! It was so cool to hear their classmates and friends clapping and cheering for them, what a special experience!

Thanks to everyone's generosity, Jeremiah (9 yrs old) was a top donation earner this year, his 4th year participating, with $596! Micah (6 1/2 yrs old) participated for the first time, and was the only Kindergartner to get his head shaved. He more than doubled his goal, earning $236 in donations!

Thought an update would be fun, and thanks to everyone for your kindness, generosity, prayers, messages of support, and everything! SCC will always be #1 in my heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back